Winter Rememberance

No KiyoKei here bc they... read the story to find out.

————————————————
Ayanokoji POV

It was Christmas, the day where you celebrate giving back to people. This is also a popular day for couples to celebrate together.

For me it's quite the opposite. I had just broke up with my former girlfriend, Kei. I think it was for the best, not only for her, but for the rest of the class in the long run. How? The reason might be is when I always longed to lose. This is my true wish, plus I want to see how far the class has grown. So next year, I plan on changing classes to be able to achieved these things.

I should think about that later for now. I am currently sitting on a bench by myself just thinking about it. That's what I thought at first, but suddenly I heard a voice.

"Ayanokoji-senpai? What are you doing there by yourself."

The person who said that was Tsubaki. I never really talked to her a lot, but I had worked with her in expelling Yagami, who was the white room enforcer that was sent to expell me.

He had a lot of potential, but lost because he was not able to control his emotions and he was focused on defeating me. Because of that, he had overlook of other classes trying to get back at him, especially Tsubaki's class where he had expell one of her classmates. But of course, he was still no match for me.

"Tsubaki? Well I'm just thinking about things for the next semester and I figured I could get some fresh air while I'm at it."

"Do you mind if I sit here."

"Go ahead."

After that exchange, there was a period of silence. I'm not the type of person that converse with other people for a long time, and I could tell neither was Tsubaki.

"So senpai, are you ready for next semester. There might harder special exams."

Tsubaki had broken the silence. She might have thought that it was awkward between us without trying to talk to one another.

"That is true. This year had a lot of special exams that involved with expulsions. I'm just trying my hardest to graduate here. What about you?"

"Well you already know at first I didn't really care whether I get expelled or not, but now I'm kind of growing attached to this school."

"I have been wondering why you never really cared if you get expelled or not? Everyone here is just trying their hardest to survive."

"I'm not like them. To be honest, when there was this special exam to expell you for 20 million private points, I wanted it for the class, not just for myself. I know you weren't average since having a bounty of 20 million is very high, and so I even thought of ways of expelling you even if I get expelled myself. Now I'm past that point."

During the beginning of the year, I had bounty and only certain first year students were tasked to expell me and if they did, they get 20 million private points. Tsubaki was one of them. That was a lot of private points, so it's understandable that they would do anything in their power to expelling me, whether through blackmailing, violence, etc.

"I have one more thing to ask you," I said and Tsubaki looked at me and nodded her head. "Why was the reason you wanted to expell me?"

"I told you didn't I? I wanted to get the points for my class."

"That's true. Anybody would want those points if they were given the chance, but I'm pretty sure you had another reason why."

"Why would you assume that, Senpai?"