02

The day ended. It was quite hectic for Sunghoon. He felt really embarrassed for whatever happened in the canteen so he decided cheering up by getting himself some snacks. He stopped by the nearest convenience store to grab some instant cup ramyeon. As he was making it, he saw the cashier was getting scolded by the owner of the cvs store.

"Hey I want to buy this." Sunghoon handed two cans of coke to the cashier to make a bill. After the billing was done, he simply pushed forward a can to the tearful girl who just got scolded, with a kind smile.

The shocked girl was going to deny but Sunghoon cut her off.

"Take this. You're not in the best mood right now. This will help you get energy."

The shy girl bowed as she accepted the coke can with a smile.

"Thankyou....."

"Sunghoon."

"Thankyou Sunghoon." She smiled and that in a way, made him happy too.

Since childhood, Park Sunghoon was mostly ignored by his father because his mom passed away giving birth to him. It got better when he turned 11, his father actually remarried and Heeseung and his mom became a part of their family. His step-mom and step-brother always taught him to be kind to the people around him, to not become like his father.

Yes being kind was hurtful, but atleast he won't live in regret that he made someone else's life miserable.

"I'm Lia." Sunghoon snapped out of his thoughts as he heard the girl say her name.

It was awkwardly silent between them until he noticed a poster.

"Looking for part-timers!!" it said.

Sunghoon's eyes shone as he took a closer look on the poster.

"Hey Lia, is this cvs looking for part timers?" The boy asked as Lia nodded.

"Can I apply? I'm 18 years old right now."

"Me too. Yes you can apply. I work alone but it'll be fun to work with you, Sunghoon. Just fill this form and I'll submit it to the owner of the store." The girl replied.

Sunghoon filled the form and bid his goodbyes to Lia as he made his way towards home. Heeseung used to come home late at night because he usually got lost in time while making music. Sunghoon reached home and washed up. As he was going to sleep, he heard a 'ding' on his mobile.

WE SASSY WE PROUD💕✨️

nikayy:
hiiiiiiiii <333333

sun:
hoii

hoon:
hii guys, did you reach home safe?

nikayy:
yes! i am watching kdrama right now.
what are you guys upto?

sun:
ooh i was eating tiramisu hah!

hoon:
WHAAAATTT?! I want tiramisu too!
They are my favourite TT

nikayy:
aww it's okayy hoon let's have it later~

sun:
oh by the way guys, don't forget, tomorrow first lecture is p.e. , so bring your sports uniform

hoon:
shit i almost forgot!
thanks sunoo! getting detention on second day isn't a very good idea hehe
anyways i think my brother is back, see you guys tomorrow?

sun:
alright sleep well guys!
seen
(liked by nikayy and hoon)

Sunghoon sighed shakily as he looked blankly at the screen on his phone. Yes, Heeseung wasn't back yet. He just didn't want to continue talking to Ni-ki and Sunoo because just....flashbacks came running into his mind, making his eyes teary.