08

"What?" Sunoo angrily said as he got up from his seat.

"Do you have any problem Mr. Kim?" The librarian angrily yelled at Sunoo as she shushed him.

"I'm sorry." He said as he bowed and sat down.

"So, it was Jungwon? He did that to you?" Ni-ki asked Sunghoon who was now sobbing and Sunoo patted his back when he could just nod.

"I will not leave him alone-" He got up from his seat as he left the library, with Sunghoon and Sunoo following him.

Before he could go any further, he was stopped as Sunghoon held his hand.

"Riki, let's just not talk to him. Seeing him reminds me of whatever that has happened, and I don't really want to see him. Talking to him would create more problems."

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Sim Jaeyun!" Jungwon made way towards his cousin in a rush.

"What do you want?" Jake groaned in annoyance as he rolled his eyes.

"You're popular here aren't you? Then you must know every student here?" Jungwon asked as he took a seat in front of Jake.

"Depends. Why?"

"Do you know Park Sunghoon?"

Jungwon asked as Jake felt his heartbeat increase. Reason? He didn't know. He was annoyed by how he felt when someone mentioned Sunghoon or he was in front of him.

"Yeah. What about him-" Jake said as he was cut off by the bell.

But he hated how Jungwon's eyes showed care. He hated how Jungwon cared about Sunghoon how he used to care about Jake in his childhood. And that may or may not have made him more mad.

-------------------------------------------------------------

All the periods were over and it was finally the time of departure. Sunghoon excused himself as he wanted to go to the washroom.

But seemed like luch wasn't by his side that day. As soon as he entered the wash area, he saw his biggest nightmare, Yang Jungwon washing hands in front of the mirror, and shit, they got an eye contact.

Jungwon's eyes shone as he turned around. He wanted to talk to Sunghoon. But Sunghoon panicked as he was ready to run, but stopped when Jungwon said something.

"You don't need to go because of me. I'm going out anyways." He said as he smiled at Sunghoon and walked outside.

Sunghoon, he hated that smile. That smile deceived him and he hated it now. He couldn't afford to trust anyone again. When he finally stopped thinking, he realized how he was standing frozen at that one place. He felt his heartbeats racing and his breaths longer. He gasped for air as he felt his mouth was dried up. He used the washroom as he got out, discovering his friends waiting for him outside.

The three were finally on their way but of course how can they have a normal day in school. Here comes the popular boys. Jake and Jay approached the three guys as they glared at each other.

"How are you Ni-ki?" Jay asked as he winked at the transferee who was now disgusted.

"What do you want? Don't beat around the bush." Sunghoon spoke as he sighed in annoyance.

Seeing Jungwon's face was enough irritating for him and he didn't want another problem in his life.

"How do you know Jungwon?" Jake asked as he looked at Sunghoon.

This made Sunghoon's eyes dull and colder.

"W-why?" He tried to be strong as he asked.

"He's my cousin and I don't want you hoeing around him. He doesn't care about me, but if you ever do something to him, it won't work out well for you." Jake replied.

That was it for Sunghoon. He was holding his thoughts in for too long.

"I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO ASSOCIATE HIM WITH ME! He's your cousin right? You care about him right? Then just please take him away. Drag him out of my sight everytime He's near me because I hate him and I will always hate him!" Sunghoon yelled as he tried to take deep breaths to calm himself down.

But for some reason, that hurt Jake's ego.

"Why? What kind of attention seeking tactics did you play with him? Listen over here Park Sunghoon-" Jake was stunned as he saw anger in Sunghoon's eyes. His eyes were red and he was shaking. And the sight made Jake's heart ache. Sunghoon took a deep breath as he calmed himself down. Sunoo patted his back and Ni-ki hugged the boy. Soon, his anger turned into his tears.

"Jake, I beg you. Please stay away from us. You, your friends and your cousin. Hoon is already hurt and from now on, if another word hurts him, I'll kill you." Ni-ki said as he tried to calmly talk to Jake, and took a long breath himself.

The hallway was full of students and now everyone was looking at them. Jake could not go soft it was bad for his reputation.

"If I see any student talking to these three idiots, I will make your life a hell!" He yelled as he left the place. But what other didn't see were the tears in his eyes.

Sunghoon cried harder as his biggest nightmare came true. He knew now he'll get bullied again. It took him long to recover from the past, and now, it's all same as before.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jungwon was passing through the soccer feild as he felt everyone whispering about something.

"How dare they hurt Jake! How dare that dude shout that him?"

"Let's teach him and his friends a lesson. No one messes with Jake and Jay."

"What was his name? Seonghwa?"

"Idiot it's Sunghoon. The new student."

Jungwon's eyes widened as he ran towards his classroom, only to find a crying Sunghoon with his friends. But before he could approach the boy, one of his friend was already coming towards him, with angry teary eyes. He went towards Jungwon as he punched him hard.

"This is all your fault, you jerk. Don't you dare come near Hoon!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sleep well and don't skip your meals everyonee^^