06

The next day, Sunghoon was listening to his favourite music while studying when he heard a notification sound.

WE SASSY WE PROUD 💕✨️

sun:
guys help
i really need someone right now
i can't take this
i'm such a burden on them
they don't even think about me..
can you guys pick me up from my house?

hoon:
sun?
what happened
wait i'll be right there!

nikayy:
i'm omw too!

The boys reached their friend's house as they saw him outside, with his legs crossed, his face beaten, him shivering and eyes swollen. There was a bag on his side. He looked very pale and scared. Without a second thought, Sunghoon took his jacket off and wrapped it around Sunoo's shoulders.

"I'm s-" Sunoo spoke but was cutted off by Ni-ki.

"Let's talk about this at Hoon's place. It's nearby. Come Sun." He said as he picked Sunoo up and slowly took him to the car.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jake was bored so he decided to play some games. He was playing asphalt.

As he was playing, his mind randomly blanked out. Suddenly he thought about Park Sunghoon out of nowhere and his car in the game crashed.

GAME OVER

"Am I going crazy?" He thought to himself as he put the console away.

"Yunnie! Your cousin is here." He cursed inside his breath as his mom called him from downstairs.

He was already in a horrible mood, but he had to go down to greet his aunt and uncle, who also went to drop Jungwon off. Wow. He turned towards the living room and came face to face with Jungwon, and a smirk was clearly visible. He scoffed as he pushed his cousin away and made his way towards the elders, with a fake smile.

"Oh Jake! Come here son! How are you?" Mrs. Yang smiled as she called Jake for a quick side hug.

"I'm fine, aunt. How are you doing?" He asked as he smiled.

He always liked Jungwon's mom. The way she behaved with him was different from how Jungwon did.

"You're grown up into such a good boy. You have your mom's qualities huh?" His aunt smiled as his mom chuckled.

"Yes Yunnie is a very kind and polite boy. How about our Wonnie? How is he? Is he doing well?" Jake's mom asked as his mom sighed and looked Jungwon's way.

"He's just a stubborn kid, never listens to me. He should really learn from Yunnie." She replied.

Jake looked at Jungwon as it was now his time to smirk, and he catched Jungwon already looking at him with a glare, but hurt was evident in his cousin's eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------
"Have some water." Heeseung gave Sunoo a glass of water as he felt like crying, watching younger boy like this.

Sunoo drank some water as he smiled for a bit.

"Thankyou for getting me and I'm sorry guys. I'm sorry for troubling you this late at night." Sunoo said as he looked down, eyes fixated to the ground.

"Stop thanking us. That's what we should do innie. What happened? What made you look like this?" Ni-ki asked.

"Well..." Sunoo sighed.

"Do you want to rest? You can tell us later." Sunghoon said as Heeseung nodded along.

"N-No. I'll tell you guys. My mom passed away when I was 11. Since then, my dad became an alcoholic. He never cared about me, but he always found a reason to hit me and make me feel miserable about myself.
And whenever I scored 2nd in the class, he used to hit me with whatever he had in his hands. I tried to hide everything but it's just so hard. Right now, I gathered the courage to tell him about how I got suspended unfairly, but he got enraged. He threw the crockery at me, he... he punched in my face, he pushed me hard to the wa..ll, and he- he threw me out in cold." Sunoo gasped for air as he couldn't breathe.

He didn't know whether to cry or to take air in. It hurt everytime he tried to breathe.

That, in particular hurt Sunoo's friends a lot. They could see him struggling. They hugged him.

"Do you have anywhere to go innie?" Ni-ki asked as he was ready to ask him to stay over at his house.

Sunoo shook his head as he took another sip of water.

"Why don't you stay with us until the situation gets better? Hee hyung comes home late so I often get alone, and Ni-ki can come here anytime too, to hang out." Sunghoon suggested with shiny eyes.

He really hoped someone to be by his side, also he really wanted to cheer Sunoo up.

"I can't bother you guys- no-" Sunoo said as he gets cut off.

"I insist, sun." Heeseung put his palm on younger's as he smiled. Ni-ki could swear he saw Sunoo blush.

"O-ok... Thankyou Heeseungie hyung and Hoon."

Now it was Heeseung's turn to blush, and Ni-ki caught that too. He giggled to himself as he looked at the two guys.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow it's new to go to school with someone by my side." Sunghoon chuckled as he looked at Sunoo.

"Same, I also used to go to school alone. It's nice going with you Hoon." Sunoo replied as he giggled back.

It was a cold morning. Both the boys were freezing, warming their hands as they made way to school.

Today, the yells of students was louder than before.

"Ahh Ni-ki! Why the fuck are they screaming like dying goats?!" Sunoo asked Ni-ki who was already standing at the door, wanting to go inside but the students were blocking the way.

"Seems like they have a new student in mid-terms and most probably he's in our class. I heard Sanha saying that there's an extra desk in ours. I don't know, he seems to know Jake, they arrived together." Ni-ki replied as he greeted his friends a good morning.

Eventually the crowd cleared and they could finally enter their class. Sunghoon had no mood to encounter Jake or any of his friends early in the morning, so he just took his seat and tried to close his eyes for a while.

But the class again started shouting. Sunghoon mentally cursed the students as he opened his eyes.

Behind their teacher, Mr. Kim, was the new student. But he didn't have any interest in even looking at any new popular student. He believed, the less he socialized, the more he'll be happy.

"Class, welcome your new classmate. He'll be joining us and I hope you'll help him catching up the syllabus that's already done. Introduce yourself, kid."

"Hi, I'm Yang Jungwon, you can call me Jungwon. Please take care of me."

As soon as Sunghoon heard his voice, he shot his head up, and regretted when he realized, the new guy was looking straight into his eyes too.

-------------------------------------------------------------

How does it feel to go to a K-pop concert damnnn :((