19

"What's a cat doing up there?" Sunoo spoke up as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh- it's not a ghost it's cat-" Jake mumbled as he looked down.

Sunghoon tried not to laugh.

Cute... Park Sunghoon what the heck are you thinking about?

"It seems stuck there." Sunghoon spoke as he took his jacket out.

Jake widened his eyes.

"Sunghoon it's freezing cold why would you take your jacket out-" Jake stops speaking as he saw Sunghoon already climbing up the tree, ignoring him.

Sunghoon carefully made the best use of the shoes that Heeseung gifted him on his last birthday. He climbed up the tree slowly, hugging it's stem, and once he's up there, he held a hand out for the little cat to jump on his arm.

The cat hesitated as she slowly approached Sunghoon and put its paw on his palm, he slowly left his hands those were on stem, and grabbed and embraced the shaking little kitty in his arms, as he slowly tried to get down from the tree. After coming a bit downwards, he handed the purring cat to Sunoo, and held the stem again, but as soon as he was about to jump down from the tree, he lost his balance.

He closed his eyes, he knew he was going to get hurt, hard on his head probably, he waited for the pain, but wait, he felt something, specifically, someone catching.

Sunghoon opened his eyes slowly and nearly flinched hard as he saw Jake looking worriedly at him with his eyes widened.

'He's such a....god.' Sunghoon thought as he mindlessly stared at the how-can-it-make-any-sense beautiful boy for a few moments, finding him staring right back at him.

"Are you okay, Hoon?" Sunoo's voice made him snap out of it.

Jake cleared his throat as Sunghoon avoided his gaze.

"Yeah I'm fine. Let's go." Sunghoon tried to ignore the sudden warmth his cheeks felt and dragged Sunoo away to search for the clue.

Jake stood there, frozen.

"Did he just blush?" He mumbled smiling to himself.
----------------------------------------------------------

Ni-ki rolled his eyes as he saw Jay flirting with others for the nth time. As much as he didn't want to admit it, he indeed felt something, a hint of anger, a sting in his heart.

All he did was to stare at the boy, who used to glance back at him once in a while.

Ni-ki couldn't notice the little stone and unfortunately stomped on it, just to fall down. Luckily he didn't get hurt. But ofcourse, his butt hurt, Jungwon crouched down in surprise to check whether he's hurt.

Jay involuntarily ran towards him.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He worriedly asked but Ni-ki didn't even bat an eye to him.

"Jungwon, can you help me get up? Please?" Ni-ki said as he held his hand out to the now-surprised Jungwon.

He stood up, shaking the dirt off his trackpants, and going ahead, leaving a sad Jay just frozen, crouched down, wondering what he did wrong.
----------------------------------------------------------

Sunghoon's team followed the west as they eventually reached to a beautiful scenery. It honestly looked like they were inside the painting.

The clouds were pinkish violet and the fog around the air made it feel like they were in the clouds. The setting sun was peeking through the pinkest cloud, the swaying trees in the pleasant breeze were like a cherry on top. Is this what heaven looks like? Was this the treasure all along? Was this view the reason why everyone used to go to the winter camp?

Sunoo let out a gasp as he saw a note on another tree.

"The treasure of nature."

Sunghoon looked around, taking the view in, smiling. And Jake couldn't help but secretly glance at the view beside him. How he wished he had his camera with him at that very moment, because Sunghoon looked like the protagonist of that ethereal painting.

He was beautiful. He had no flaws. He seemed perfect, atleast to Jake.

"They fooled us kinda-" Sunoo whined as he looked at his best friend.

"It's a good kind of fooled, let's take it Sun." Sunghoon giggled as he pat his friend's back and stared at the setting sun.

"Sunghoon." Jake called out the boy, he thought he was finally ready to apologize.

Sunghoon turned around just to stand frozen on his spot, Jake was just inches away.

"Y-yeah?" He managed to mutter, wasn't even sure if Jake heard it but oh well.

"Can we talk? I think there's something imp-" Jake started but he was shoved away mid sentence.

"Stay away from him dude." Ni-ki crossed his arms as he glared at Jake.

Ni-ki?!

Oh their team found the sunset point too.

"Ni-ki! How was the seek?" Sunghoon glanced once at Jake to make sure he isn't hurt and then shifted his eyes again to his best friend.

"Don't ask me, ask Jungwon." He said as he looked away and ran to Sunoo who was now starting to space out in the beauty.

Sunghoon curiously looked at Jungwon, who smiled sheepishly, "so do you want me to tell you in brief or detail?"

"Brief would be fine." Sunghoon smiled back.

"Okay so Ni-ki was mad at me and then Jay was flirting with someone else and then Ni-ki kept staring at him and then Ni-ki kind of fell down and Jay rushed to him in worry and then Ni-ki asked me to help him instead, i think he's mad at Jay, but at the same time he likes him. After that he got unmad at me." Jungwon rapped.

Sunghoon just widened his eyes and he ran off to Ni-ki to ask whether he's fine, only for Jungwon to hold his wrist and stop him.

"Thankyou for forgiving me Sunghoon. I mean it."

"It's okay, your welcome, Jungwon. Let's make some happy memories instead. I want to move on from all that." Sunghoon smiled as he left.

Jungwon smiled sadly looking at the ground, thinking to himself, 'He's probably going to move on from the part when he used to like me too.'

---------------------------------------------