12

"Bastards like you won't understand without some kicks it seems." The girl rearranged her bangs as she fixed her jacket and looked back towards the workers.

"Oh, Ryujin?" Sunghoon said as he smiled gratefully.

"You know her?!" Lia asked as she looked at him.

"Uh yes she's my classmate." Sunghoon said as he scratched his neck, remembering the embarrassing incident in the morning. Then suddenly stopped.

"Hold up Lia, how do you know her?" Sunghoon asked.

"Lia's my girlfriend." Ryujin said, shocking Sunghoon for a fraction of a second.

"Wow really?! You both look great together." Sunghoon gave a thumbs up. He then went towards the refrigerator and handed Ryujin a can of juice.

"I'm getting you this as a thankyou for saving me twice. This means a lot. Thankyou Ryujin." Sunghoon said as he handed the smiling girl the can.

Ryujin looked 10 times softer when she smiled, he definitely realized that.

"Hey Hoon! She's mine. Find someone else for you." Lia said as she backhugged Ryujin and pouted, which made Sunghoon laugh.

"Don't worry. You can take her, I'm not interested in girls anyways." He said as he wore his uniform jacket.
----------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK

*slap*

"You can't do a thing right, can you?"

"Mom, next time, I'll try harder." Jungwon sobbed as he tried to stop his tears from falling.

"Next time? Do you realize how much we spend on your education? Just for you to be successful? After all the hardworking you did, you gave me this? Third place? Seriously? Your cousin Jake tops every exam he appears in! You should learn from him."

"But mom-"

"Shut up! He works so hard. For God's sake give me a chance to feel proud of you. But no, you would rather go on dates with girls, you would rather hangout with your friends in clubs. You know what? I'm switching your schools. You will go to Jake's school from now on."

"No I don't want to!" Jungwon yelled as another slap got him quiet.

"You will have to, and that's the final decision." His mom said as she slammed the door leaving the crying boy inside.

Jungwon shook his head as he took that one pen out of his drawer.

"Will I never get the chance to meet you again, Sunghoon?" He muttered to himself.

---

Jungwon smiled as he was again looking at that pen.

"I found you. And I'm never letting you go, Sunghoon. I'll make you love me again, I'll make sure that my apologies reach you." Jungwon again mumbled to himself.

"What the fuck is with you and that pen?" Jake said as he entered the room and sat near him on the bed.

"It's none of your business. What are you doing here anyways?" Jungwon asked as he kept the pen safe inside the drawer.

"Tell me! Not like I'm going to tell anyone." Jake said as he worried as of why Jungwon's eyes were teary.

"There was this guy in my last school. I ended up liking him-"

"Didn't you like Yuna? And since when you like guys?" Jake asked cutting him off in between just to get a glare. "Sorry... continue."

"I think he used to get bullied by some students. I kind of saved him and since then I saw him everywhere I was. Maybe he liked me since then. But I saved him just to impress Yuna because she was there. I wanted to ask her out so I wanted to create a good impression of me on Yuna. So I just started treating everyone sweet and kind.
The day I borrowed his pen, he confessed to me suddenly, and the teacher caught him doing that. The whole class laughed at him. I was too shocked to realize whatever happened. My ego back then was too huge to realize how much I was hurting him. I insulted him in front of everyone, resulting him to get bullied by everyone, including Yuna.
Somehow, he left an impression on me, and it's still not faded. His teary eyes, his shaking body, his trembling hands, everything started making me feel guilty day by day. I even dated Yuna for a week but I couldn't even feel anything for her, because I realized I liked that guy. But I was too late, he transferred. But then after a month, I transferred here too." Jungwon sighed.

"So this is his pen. Explains why you keep smiling looking at it. Oh is this the reason why you saved Sunghoon? Because you felt guilty of bullying someone in past?" Jake asked as he tried to open the drawer and steal the pen but was too late, Jungwon slapped his arm.

"Anyways. I'm going to apologize to Sunghoon. Not because of you liking him. I just don't want to be someone like you...I just don't want to be a nightmare for someone. If you find that guy, do stop liking Sunghoon though." Jake said as he made way towards the door.

"Why?"

"Because he doesn't deserve someone like you, Jungwon." Jake closed the door as he left a confused Jungwon who was definitely sure he was jealous....but why?
----------------------------------------------------------

Jay was returning from the supermarket, struggling carrying all the bags alone.

"Ugh. Shouldn't have bought the toilet papers on BOGO offer." He sighed and mumbled as he slowly walked through the corner of the road.

But suddenly he lost balance as widened his eyes as he saw a fast car coming right towards him, through the right side of the road. He closed his eyes but before anything could happen, he felt someone engulfing him in his arms as he dragged him to the footpath.

Everything happened so suddenly Jay didn't get the time to process anything as he just gave in in the arms of the stranger.

"What a dumbass? Why even workout when you can't use them arms properly?" Jay heard a familiar voice as he looked into the eyes of the person.

"Ni-ki?" Ni-ki was so close to him. He could actually Jay's heart beating fast. Oh, it's embarrassing. He closed his eyes as soon as he felt the boy yanking him far from himself.

"Well- Thankyou for saving me right now. What are you doing here? Perhaps, following me?" Jay attempted to flirt to hide his 2x beating heart.

Oh his poor heart. Ni-ki's hair were flowing in the hair making him look like an angel. And in the cold, his hoodie somehow felt very warm.

"Here he goes again. Do you want a punch, Jay?" Ni-ki brushed his hair back and asked.

"You can punch me and I'll thank you-" Jay said as he winked making Ni-ki roll his eyes.

"Nevermind. Now tell me where's your home because I don't really want any accidents to happen on the streets." Ni-ki picked some of the bags and the boys walked side by side.
----------------------------------------------------------

A bit of backstory on Jungwon's feelings and we got Jayki!!^^
Please do vote and comment!

A bit of backstory on Jungwon's feelings and we got Jayki!!^^ Please do vote and comment!