Chapter 1: What have I done?

"I'm such an idiot!" Drew thought, crying on his bed looking through pictures of Drew and Zoey looking happy together. "How did I not think that Zoey was cheating on me!" Drew then looked at himself in the mirror in his bathroom and sighed.

"I'm so weak...everyone would laugh at me if they knew that I was crying" Drew did not want to go to school tomorrow but he knew he had to so he plugged his phone in and got in bed. "What am I going to do about Jake? Does he still think im the one who sent the audio?" Drew thought to himself, closing his eyes, ready to pass out.

The next day
Jake:
Jake went to school, not getting any sleep just like the night before. He only wanted to go to school hoping that Haley would be there today for him to be able to apologize.

He didn't know if he should forgive Lia for what she has done yet but he also thought about Drew and what he did about Zoey. He wondered if Drew broke up with Zoey and if Zoey was mad at Jake.
When Jake was inside school he saw Haley and was ready to go over to her but she saw him and started to walk away with Zander. "UGH, why can't they just let me explain..." Jake thought.

When Jake was in the hallway he realized that almost everybody there was looking at him wierd. They were whispering to their friends. Jake got scared but continued to go to his 1st period class.....

(Don't ask about this picture, isn't it cute though?)