Chapter 15: Your what?

"So Leah, your gonna talk to Zoey right?" Hailey asked. "Yea, I guess so." Leah mumbled.

"Do you not want to do it?" Zander asked, being very rude when doing so. "I mean, she is my friend so like, if I'm being honest, no, I don't want to ruin my friends life." Leah said.

"Then don't you piece of-" Zander started to say but was cut off with Luke saying "Zander." In his very sweet, deep voice. Zander had stopped talking and held Luke's hand.

"Ew, I'm not here for all of this romantic stuff!" Leah screamed, looking away from Zander and Luke. "You seriously only agreed to do this because you wanted to have time with Jake." Drew said.

"So? I can have time with my Jakey 🐻 bear!" Leah said, holding Jake's arm making Jake SUPER uncomfortable. Everyone cringed so badly at the words Jakey bear.

"You have spent WAY too much time around Zoey and are now trying to be her!" Drew said, pushing Leah to the ground. "Ow! Who the hell are you to push a lady to the ground!?!" Leah screamed, getting up.

"Um the same person who wants to protect his boy-" Drew managed to say before Jake cut him off with his mouth. "Your what?" Leah asked, going over to Jake again. "Get off of Jake...right now..." Drew whispered.

"Okkkkkk, sooooo, Leah are you going to do it or not?" Jake asked, stepping away from Leah. "Fine, you want me to do it right now?" Leah asked. "Yea, she's on her free period right now, correct?" Hailey said.

"Yea, she will be in like 4 minutes." Leah sighed. "Alright! Part 1 in action!" Hailey said. "Yea, whatever." Leah said, leaving. "Bye Jake! I'll see you soon! Can't wait for Friday~" Leah flirted.

When Leah left Drew immediately stomped his foot and said "That Bit-" "Woah! Calm down Drew!" Jake yelled. "She thinks that you like her?! She is so stupid!" Drew continued. Everybody else was silent. Zander and Hailey smiled, enjoying watching Drew being jealous.

"Dang, you are really jealous when it comes to relationships, huh?" Hailey teased. "You were never like this with Zoey yknow" Zander joined in. "You guys are the worst, I'm gonna-" Drew started to say.

"Drew is in love~" Hailey said. Jake laughed and said "guys...cmon..." with his sweet, calming voice. Or atleast that's what Drew thought about Jake. "You do look jealous Drew." Jake said. "Yknow, maybe it's because-" Drew said.
"I love you" Jake said.

."......I love you too...." Drew said. "Now, guys, are we just gonna stand here or start thinking about how Leah is going to pull this off?" Sean said, who hasn't said anything at all this whole entire time. "Ohhhhh yeaaa!" Millie yelled.

"Your music....people are odd." Drew murmered. "Well I think there just as friendly as you." Jake said, holding Drew's hand.

"That's gotta be a joke." Drew whispered. "Don't worry, it is." Jake whispered.

I didn't mean too...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें