Chapter 6: Come here....

Jake's POV:
The feeling went away. Drew had pulled away from Jake leaving him desperate. "Sorry...." Drew said, flustered. Jake saw that he was more flustered than Drew actaully was. The truth is Jake had feelings for Drew for awhile now but he didn't want to tell Drew anything for their friendship. Jake couldn't believe that Drew actaully kissed him. "Did he like me? Did he do it to embarres me? Does he hate me now?" Jake thought. It was all too hard for Jake to understand so he just sat there on the couch,staring into Drew's eyes which, again, seemed like forever.

Drew's POV:
Drew can't believe that he just kissed Jake Sterling! Drew has liked Jake for awhile now but didn't say anything to him in fear that it would ruin their friendship. "Oh no! I just kissed him, he probraly hates me now! I'm such an idiot!" Drew thought. "Sorry..." Drew said, afraid to say anything else. Jake looked at Drew all innocently. Drew couldn't tell if Jake was blushing or if he was mad but he just sat there, staring into Jake's eyes, not caring about anything else in the world but him at the moment.

"Sorry...." Drew said, looking straight into Jake's eyes. They sat there, staring into each others eyes for quite some time until Jake spoke up. "Do you...like me? Like...like,like me?"

Drew got scared but figured that he had to be honest with Jake. "Yea...I-I have had a crush on you...for a while now actaully..." Drew whispered. Drew looked down at his hands, scared of what Jake was gonna say back to him.

All Jake did was kiss him. Jake kissed Drew on the lips and they kissed for awhile. Jake pulled away and said "I have liked you for awhile now too but was too scared to say..." Drew was obviously suprised by this but also glad that they both liked each other back.

After a few moments of silence Drew said "Come here..." "W-what?" Jake asked, confused. "I said....Come here..." Drew said, grabbing Jake's arm. Drew pushed Jake to force him on his lap. Jake was now sitting on top of Drew's lap on the couch. "D-drew, what are you doing!?!" Jake screamed.

Drew didn't respond with words but with touch. Drew touched Jake's neck very lightly with his lips. He was licking Jake's neck and then he was slowly, lightly biting it. Drew new Jake was enjoying this because he heard Jake slightly moan, trying to hold it in.

Jake didn't want to act as if he was a baby but he had to moan, it was too hard not to. He felt the tension between both of them and it was warm and hot.

Jake begged Drew to stop but all Drew did was bite his neck harder and harder as time went by. About 3 minutes later Jake was already sweating and moaning very loud. Drew was enjoying the sound of the moans obviously while he was biting Jake's neck.

When Drew was getting ready to reach down to Jake's pants someone interrupted them both. They both looked at the door which slowly opened and they saw a figure. Jake was still confused and obviously embarrassed but Drew saw and realized who it was which made him stand straight up and start sweating.

"Hello Cousin"