Chapter 18: D-Drew~

Drew's POV:
Yes! I can't wait for today! We can finally give Zoey what she deserves! We will make her suffer! I have been waiting for this day for so long! She deserves so much worst then what she has right now.
I can't believe I'm saying this but I am actaully getting along with the music freaks. I mean, I'm not like....im not like really talking to them outside of our plan but their not terrible. What I'm trying to say is that their not as bad as I thought. Maybe it's good that Jake has had and still has friends like them. Their good friends, who support Jake of what he likes to do...... Something that I never provided to him. I'm such a horrible friend to Jake and yet he still loves me. He's the sweetest guy ever. Oh, um. Back to what I was saying! Leah. She is so full of poop. She is as bad as Zoey! She wasn't completely bad until just recently when she has been flirting with Jake non-stop! And she thinks that Jake likes her just because he's going on a date with her? She's so stupid! I just wanna rip her head off of her 'perfect" body every time she touches Jake! I mean, even Jake himself looks SUPER uncomfortable anytime he's touched by her! Ugh! I can't believe their going on a date tonight! I'm gonna find a way to spy on them tonight. And it will be crazy. And with the way that Leah just go-

"Drew! Your gonna be late for class!" Jake screamed in Drew's ear. "My god! Calm down!" Drew screamed back. They both fought each other by yelling and that's when Hailey came through them.

"Shut up you two! God, you guys are like an old couple fighting already!" She screamed at them. Drew said "an old couple....fighting?" Sarcasticly. "Yes! Would you two just kiss and get to class?" She continued.

Jake laughed while Drew still looked confused. "Bye Drew, I'll cya later for the plan!" Jake said. Before Jake left Drew grabbed his wrist and pulled him against the locker. "D-Drew!?!" Jake screamed.

Drew kissed Jake on the Lips while pushing him harder against the locker. (Haileys still there) "D-Drew-Stop please-" Jake tried to say throughout kissing.

Drew didn't stop until Jake moaned really loud. "Ok! Well, I'm gonna go, you guys seem to be alright-" Hailey said, running away. "Drew~" Jake whispered, still being held against the locker.

"I want to have some fun tonight Jake." Drew whispered in his ear. "Me too~" Jake whispered until he realized what Drew was trying to do. "Drew...let go of me." He said. "Why?" Drew asked, smirking.

"Because!" "Too bad, I think I just wanna stay here all class period and make out with you~" Jake hesitated for a moment and said "I don't love Leah. I love you. And I'm not gonna do anything with her. I won't let her do anything to me either."

"I just don't trust her Jake, shes....her... Besides, wouldn't you rather spend the night with me~" Drew flirted. Jake moaned because Drew was touching Jake's private parts.

"I do, I wanna spend every minute I can with you~" Jake moaned. "Soooo, take it to the bathroom then?" Drew asked. "Mhm~" Jake agreed. "Great~" Drew whispered.