Chapter 10: I love him

Good Luck Zoey

Their plan was to expose Zoey and all that she has done to everyone in public. They wanted to expose her blackmailing people, she is a gold digger and a cheater, ruining peoples lives for no reason.

"Atleast the music freaks know the real reason of why Jake said all of those things" Drew thought, stepping out of the music room for some alone time and fresh air. "It was for the best" Drew sighed.

Drew heard the door creak open and saw Hailey standing infront of him. "What do you want?" Drew asked. "I want to make sure that you are gonna take care of Jake." Hailey whispered. Drew was very confused so he just said "what?"

Hailey sighed and said "I like Jake, like love." Hailey said. "No joke, but continue" Drew said, smiling. "I do realize how horrible of a friend I have been to Jake when all he did was help, I really want to make it better but I don't think he's gonna forgive me." Hailey said.

"Ok?" Drew said. "I want to know that while he is with you, weather friend or boyfriend, that you will always take care of him no matter what people say about him because he deserves it and it is obviously something that I could not provide at the time, I let emotions take over me." Hailey said, looking like she was ready to cry. "Hailey...." Drew said. "Yea?" Hailey whispered, crying.

Drew took Haileys hands in his and said "I'd do anything for that boy." "I will never let him get hurt and I will push other people away for his safety." Drew said, blushing and belive it or not crying!?! "I love him." Drew whispered, looking down at his own and Hailey's hands.

"And I'm glad he likes you back.." Hailey said, wiping her tears from her eyes. "You guys are super nice to eachother and you both deserve each other. Jake doesn't deserve me..." She looked straight into Drew's eyes and just sighed.

"Your...not a freak Hailey...your just..someone who has passion for music." Drew said, not looking away from Haileys eyes not once, making sure that she hears everything he says. "I'm sorry...for everything iv done to you and the others."

Hailey just said "it's fine, sorry for everything that iv done to you too." She left and went back into the music room, wiping her tears and stopped crying for good now, facing the truth of how she'll never be with Jake.