Chapter 17: Cya tomorrow!

Leah's POV:
Ok, so, I have to admit. It was wrong of me to do that to Zoey. I shouldn't have sent the audio just because I was mad at Jake. But I just got so.....so angry at him! And I wasn't thinking about how it would affect my best friend Zoey. But hey, apparently I'm getting a date out of it with Jake. AHHH! I can't wait to go on a date with Jake! I have been longing this so long! Oh, um. Back to what I was saying! I'm going to make this right and try to become Zoeys friend again. I can't loose her! I just can't! She's been my friend for years! But I also have to record her so that I can go on the date with Jake........ Why must this be such a hard choice!?! Ugh! I mean honestly who even allowe-

"Leah!?!" Zoey screamed, now shaking Leah so hard. "What-" Leah said before she realized what was happening. "Oh, sorry Zoey." Leah whispered. "Ugh, whatever..." Zoey said.

"Well, do you wanna hang at my place later?" Leah asked. There was silence for a moment then Zoey said no.

"B-but Zoey...." Leah stammered. "I SAID NO!" Zoey screamed. Leah jumped back and put her hands up to her face. "Leah...." Zoey whispered.

"I'm sorry Leah, I mean honestly, what do you want from me?" Zoey said. "I want you to admit it!" Leah screamed. "What?" Zoey asked. "Admit everything you did!" Leah screamed. "Pls...I just wanted to know."

"You wanna know?" Zoey asked. Leah stayed silent. "You wanna know why I ruined the jerks lives!?! You wanna know how I recorded the audio of Jake being manipulated?

Why I then told everybody online about Jake being kicked out of the music club! Why I cheated on Drew for so long because I was using him for his money! Why I tried to make Jake's life a living hell!" Zoey screamed in 1 breath.

There was silence for a moment until Leah spoke and said "Thank you Zoey..." "Thank you for what?" Zoey sighed. "For everything" Leah said. "Leah... what is happening?!" Zoey asked.

"Bye Zoey, hope we can still be friends!" Leah laughed, running away. "Leah, get back here!" Zoey screamed.

"Guys! Guys!" Leah screamed coming into the music room. Everybody immediately looked at Leah. "Did you get it?" Jake asked. "Yep! All of what she has done is recorded!" Leah cheered.

The music freaks all listened to the audio that Leah recorded and was astounded by how much Zoey had said. Jake looked a little down but Drew put his hand on his shoulder and Jake turned his frown upside down.

"Great Job Leah!" Hailey cheered. "Um, thanks, I guess." Leah mumbled. "Great, so we'll work on the rest of the plan tomorrow then?" Hailey asked. Millie said "nah, we should do it right now!"

"Funny, I got to go home so that I get good nights sleep for tomorrow's date~" Leah said, flirting with Jake once again. "I. Swear. To. God." Drew muttered. Jake felt very uncomfortable and said "Ok, bye Leah!" And pushed her out.

"She. Is. The. Worst." Drew whispered. Jake held Drew's hand and laughed. "I don't love her Drew and I never will." "I know, because your nothing like her and Zoey, your Jake...the sweetest guy in the whole entire world." Drew smiled.

"Thanks Drew..." Jake blushed. "Alright lovebirds, see you tomorrow." Zander said, pushing them both out of the room.