Chapter 8: Ok Cutie~

When they were finally at Jake's house Drew shut the door and sat down on his bed. "So...." Drew said. "Yea?" Jake asked. "So, are we official now?" Drew asked, with a very calm voice. "A-are we what!?!" Jake asked. "You heard me, are we boyfriends now?" Drew continued.

"Y-your really ok with dating me?" Jake asked. Drew just laughed very lightly. "Ofcourse, I mean you are my crush and you said you liked me soooo..." Drew said. "UGH! Yea, whatever were dating!" Jake yelled, not looking at Drew since he was all flustered and looked like a tomato.

"Great! I'm dating Jake Sterling, I can't believe it!" Drew said. "S-so..are you gonna tell anyone that were dating or that were gay..." Jake whispered. "Well, does anybody know that your gay?" Drew asked. "Well...no..im not exactly gay though...im bi." Jake said,sitting next to Drew on the bed. "Cool, I'm still gay, I never really liked Zoey I just..enjoyed the way she treated me..." Drew said.

"Well, she's gone now, and I'll treat you even better than she used to!" Jake said, which made Drew blush so hard from how cute Jake was. "G-good to know-" Drew managed to spit out. Jake laughed and said "let's get to bed, it's getting late."

"Ok cutie~" Drew said, laying down, touching Jake's chest. "S-shut up, your lucky I'm even letting you lay in bed with me right now!" Jake said. Drew laughed and said "good night Jake." Jake responded with "Good night idiot"

In the morning Jake woke up and looked at the time on his clock which read 6:30 A.M. "Oh no!" Jake screamed, trying to wake Drew up. "What!?!" Drew asked, annoyed. "Were gonna be late for school, cmon and get dressed!" Jake screamed, changing his shirt in the bathroom. "UGH! School sucks..." Drew said, getting out of bed and trying to see Jake who was hophelly naked.

When they were both done getting ready they went to school and saw Liam and Henry who was not friends with Drew anymore and probraly not with Jake. Jake sighed, not at all ready for another horrible day at school but Drew held his hand and made everything feel way better.

"Let's go, we're gonna be late for class." Drew said, starting to walk to his locker not stopping for Jake to catch up. "UGH! Slow down!" Jake yelled. When Drew got to his locker he laughed when he saw Jake sweating. Jake ended up leaving Drew to go to his locker for his morning classes. Drew didn't think about anything so he went to his first period class and sat there bored out of his mind.

Drew was so bored in class like usual so he started to watch tiktok videos. He was scrolling through tiktok when he looked over at Jake and realized that he was staring at Hailey who payed no attention to him whatsoever. He then looked over and saw Zander staring at Jake. Zander then got Jake's attention and Zander threw his middle finger up. Jake looked so down at that moment and it just broke Drew's small little heart.

Once the bell rang and it was time for lunch Drew found Jake at his locker, putting his stuff away. Drew sighed and said "Cmon Jake, your coming with me." Jake jumped up, not knowing that Drew was right there and said "huh?" Drew just grabbed Jake's hand and drug him into a room. When Jake looked up he realized that the room was the music room.

Drew and Jake were standing there in the music room, holding hands and out of breath. "They are all here." Jake thought. Zander, Hailey, Millie, Luke, and Sean. They all looked sad and angry and stressed.