Chapter 22: Bad Boyfriend

The whole night Drew and Jake cuddled with each other in Jake's bed. Sadly. That's what Drew thought atleast. Drew would rather have liked to have....yknow what he is thinking.

"Thanks Drew, for staying over the night." Jake said, brushing his teeth in the bathroom. "No problem..." Drew said. When Jake got out of the bathroom Jake asked Drew "Drew...Why were you so mad last night that you...yknow....pushed me away from you."

Drew's face darkened when Jake brought that up and said "I'm sorry I hurt you, I really regret it, it's just that the whole time I was watching you and Leah...you guys were happy which was fine but you ended up holding her hand and at one point wiping a tear off of her face. You guys really looked like you were together."

"Oh..." Jake said. Jake ended up laughing a minute later. "What?" Drew said. "Baby....we aren't together at all, Leah even understood and she knew that I liked you...she respected that, we just really understood each other last night because she was telling me stories about her and Zoey. We really....connected last night you could say." Jake explained. Jake kissed Drew and then said "I'm sorry I made you feel that way, I really am, I love you and I will always love you, nobody else."

This only made Drew feel a little better and even worse than before because he was thinking about him hurting Jake. "I'm so sorry, I'm so stupid and I get too angry, I'm such a bad boyfriend..." Drew complained but only got a kiss back in return.

When Drew and Jake got to school they bumped into Henry and Liam. "Oh, hey guys, did you guys see what Zoey posted about herself!?! I mean, why would she do that!?! Everyone is talking about her in school now, it's crazy!" Liam screamed.

Drew laughed and said "I know, it's crazy right?" While looking back at Jake and winking. Jake smiled and said "Sooo, everybody is laughing at her? Not with her? Wow...thats...great..."

Henry and Liam laughed when Henry said "And even Leah is laughing at her! Well...ok..no she's not laughing at Zoey but she was ignoring her...that's progress atleast...!"

Drew smirked "Good, that's what that b!tch deserves. Finally she gets karma. Oh....and...Henry...what were you and Liam doing last night???"

Liam and Henry immediately looked at each other and became quite. They were totally together cuddling last night. Hailey and Zander came up to the group and Hailey spoke. "Hey Jake! Hey...guys! You...all wanna hang out? Milly would love to get to know you Liam! And Henry!"

They all nodded and left together, Milly, Zander, Luke, Sean, Hailey, Jake, Drew, Henry, Liam, AND Leah, all hung out all the time. It was a big group but it happened. Oh and Drew and Jake were together, they were the happiest couple ever.

                          The End