Chapter 13: Im sorry!!!

At lunch, Jake went over to Drew immediately to talk to him before they went to the music room.

"Oh, hey Love" Drew said, smiling when Jake held Drew against the wall in the bathroom. "We need to talk about Leah and Zoey and what I did..." Jake said. Jake let go of Drew and Drew just stood there saying "is everything ok Jake?"

"No! Leah said she would help us with Zoey if she got something in return so I said whatever she wants and she said me!" Jake said very fast, not looking at Drew. There was silence in the room, Drew letting Jake know to continue to talk.

"I told her I would take her out to dinner on Friday..." Jake whispered. Jake just stood there, not daring to look up at Drew. Jake thought that they were gonna loose their friendship and relationship.

Jake felt hands go around his waist. Jake got pushed against the wall VERY hard but still didn't dare to look up. Jake tried to get out of Drew's gasp but Drew was too strong so he just yelled "I'm sorry!"

Drew kissed Jake on the Lips and held him by the waist, still against the wall. "Drew!?!" Jake screamed, in between kisses since Drew wouldn't stop kissing Jake. Drew needed to sieze this moment in the fear that Jake might fall out of love with Drew.

"D-Drew-" Jake tried to say again but instead he moaned. Drew licked Jake's neck and started to bite it. "Dre- ahh~" Jake was against the wall held by Drew, who was biting Jake's neck.

Drew finally stepped away from Jake and said "it's fine....well have to work something out with her though...." Very calmly as if they didn't just make out in the bathroom. "Your ridiculous Drew!" Jake screamed, still blushing hard.

"I know I am, but you love it~" Drew said, laughing at the sight of Jake. "W-whatever-" Jake whispered.

"So then, shall we go to the music room?" Drew asked. "Ofcourse, prince's first!" Jake said along with Drew. "Alright, I'll be prepared to see Leah?" Drew asked. "Ofcourse" Jake repeated.

They went to the music room and ofcourse saw Leah there. "Good..." Jake thought, smiling.