Chapter 20: What happened?

"Jake! Wake up!" Drew screamed. Jake looked up, startled to see everyone infront of him, worried.

"W-what?" Jake whispered. He was sweating all over his face with a scrape along his left cheek. "You were saying something- it sounded like your my what-" Sean said.

"O-oh" Jake said, standing up. "I-don't remember what happened...or why..." Jake continued. "Well, whatever happened was wierd. We should probably get out of here." Leah said.

"Can you just shut up for once!?!" Drew and Millie screamed. "Jeez, I'm not Zoey guys." Leah rolled her eyes. "Yea, but your close enough to her." Zander murmured.

"I'm ok guys, but Leah's right, before Zoey finds us we should leave school for the day." Jake said. "Fine." Drew mumbled under his breath.

"So your gonna pick me up at 7 then?" Leah asked, moving her hair around with her finger. "Yea..." Jake said, waving bye to the music club. "Cya then Jakey bear!" Leah said, making her separate way.

When Jake was at his house Drew was there with him, right by his side. Jake went to get changed while Drew sat on the bed. "How do I look?" Jake asked from behind the room.

"O-oh my god" Drew gasped. Drew was too stunned to say anything else until he found the courage to speak up. "You look...wonderful." Drew breathlessly said.

"Aww, thanks." Jake said, embarrassed. Jake was wearing a suit and tie but it was just different when on Jake. It was like he cut the sides and made his own version of the suit.

Drew went over and kissed Jake on the Lips, never forgetting this moment or another when with him. "This is a horrible idea." Drew said. "I know- but why not just act as if she's my sister?" Jake reassured Drew.

"Dang, sweet home alabama." Drew smiled, along with Jake. "I love you, not her, never her, and I'm not gonna let her do anything to me, I'm not that sweet or kind." Jake said.

"Yes, you could be that sweet and kind if I wasn't with you and you still didn't love her." Drew complained. "Your so mean" Jake said. "No I'm not baby, I'm just...me" Drew said. "Exactly" Jake sighed.

Jake's alarm went off in his pocket on his phone. "Oh," Jake said, smile fading. "I have to go now to pick Leah up." "Whatever, you better be careful." Drew said. Jake put his hand out to Drew.

"Come on, aren't you gonna come 'spy on us?" Jake said, smiling. Drew was suprised and replied "of course, let's go my prince."