Chapter 26

Charlie's POV

ANOTHER WARNING BRING AN EXTRA PAIR OF PANTIES, LOWER SCREEN BRIGHTNESS, RUN TO THE OTHER ROOM!!!

The shower ran in the background. I sat on the edge of the tub, waiting for Presley to join me. My weeping cock bobbed in excitement, waiting for my mate to join me. I had been waiting for him to come into the bathroom for over 10 minutes, and it felt as if he were edging me, and I couldn't wait any longer. I ran my hand down my chest slowly, down to my cock. I ran my index finger over the slit, making me throw my head back in bliss. I began to stroke my length, letting out a gasp of pleasure.

I imagined his hand teasing my hole, slick running down my ass cheeks, ready for him to fuck me into oblivion. I spread my legs, reaching my unoccupied hand down to my puckered entrance, gently pressing to digits inside. I closed my eyes, leaning my head back, keeping myself steady.

I was so lost in myself, fucking myself with my fingers, that I hadn't realized Presley had entered the bathroom. When I opened my eyes to see him leaning up against the bathroom door with a smirk on his lips, I knew I was in for it. Not like I wasn't in the mood for him to fuck me until I needed a wheelchair to get around. I came almost instantaneously as he stalked toward me. Dropping his shorts to reveal his hardened dick.

I licked my lips, sliding my fingers out of my throbbing hole, and gripped onto the tub tightly. Wordlessly Presley grabbed onto his cock and rubbed the tip of it against my lips. I stuck out my tongue and dipped it into the slit of his pulsating cock.

Presley hissed in pleasure, keeping his tone down. "I thought I told you not to touch yourself." He spoke lowly.

I tried to look innocent as I glanced up at him. "I got tired of waiting so long," I whined.

Presley rammed his dick into my mouth and down my throat without hesitation. I grabbed onto his thighs, digging my nails into his flesh, wanting to choke from the sudden intrusion. "I told you not to touch yourself." He put his hand into my hair, gripping it tightly.

And just like that, I was hard again. It almost felt as if I were in heat and he in rut, but I knew the both of us were too aware to be going through our estrus cycles. He held me there for a few more seconds before pulling me away. A thick line of drool dripped down from his cock. He let me take a few deep breaths before thrusting himself back into my mouth, this time fucking my face without mercy.

"Shit," Presley hummed, throwing his head back when he had met my watering eyes. "Don't look at me like that, baby." He looked back down, meeting my eyes.

I flicked my tongue a few times and could feel his balls harden, ready to spill his load. I dug my fingers tighter onto his hardened thighs, bracing myself for him to cum down my throat. After a few more thrusts into my mouth, his hips jerked, and he released his spunk into my mouth. I quickly swallowed it, pulling away from him. I wiped the corner of my lips with the back of my wrist. A small amount of cum dripped off the tip of his cock, and I wiped it off with the tip of my thumb. Licking it off of the digit while looking my mate in the eyes.

"That was fucking hot," Presley grunted.

"Are you not going to return the favor?" I smirked, batting my eyelashes at him.

"Of course, baby," He reached his hand out for me to grab. He swiftly pulled me up and dragged me over to the vanity. Presley roughly pushed me against the counter, facing away from him, and he smirked at me in the mirror.

The heat of his body radiated on me, causing goose bumps to rise on my skin.

"Bend over, angel." The sound of his voice made me shiver in delight. I did as he commanded and leaned over the counter, watching my mate squat down behind me, disappearing from my view.

Presley spread my ass cheeks apart, and without hesitation, he licked my tight rosebud. I let out a tiny cry, trying to make sure that no one could hear the sinful act we were committing inside the bathroom.

My mate delved his tongue inside of me, making me put my wrist up to my mouth and bite down as hard as I could to stop the moan that I so desperately wanted to let out. I clenched my hole down around his tongue, and I could feel the smirk on my mate's lips as he reached around and grabbed onto my small cock. I curled my toes, and my thighs shook with the pleasure Presley had bestowed on me.

He lapped his tongue up and down my sensitive entrance, licking up all the slick he could, eating my ass as if it were his favorite thing in the world.

Presley could tell I was close to my release, and he stopped what he was doing and let go of my weeping cock. I wanted to whine in protest, but when I looked back, I noticed that he was now standing straight up, and his cock was doing the same. He quickly shoved himself inside of my soft pink hole, causing my legs to quake once more.

I desperately wanted to scream in pleasure but settled on mewling lowly enough for him to hear. He grabbed onto my hips and powerfully thrust his hips forward, taking no time at all to hit my sweet spot. I could feel tears of pleasure forming in my eyes; I desperately wanted to scream at the top of my lungs in pleasure.

"Ah ah ah, you gotta stay quiet, Charlie. You don't want your mama and papa to hear now, do you?" I bit down on my bottom lip, shaking my head erratically. "Good boy." His voice rumbled.

Almost as if he wanted to tease me, he began to rock his hips slower. I clenched my hands into fists and began to rock my hips backward to make him quicken his pace. I wiggled them to have his cock hit every bit of my walls, leaving none of them untouched by him.

"Look at you," He cupped my face, forcing me to look into the mirror. "So eager for my cum to fill you up." I bit down harder on my bottom lip, feeling the copper taste of blood filling my mouth. Presley then trailed his other hand to my stomach. "One of these days," He grunted, and I could feel his knot begin to form. "One of these days, you'll be filled with our pup." Presley rubbed my flat stomach.

My breathing stopped for a second, and hot liquid shot out of me like a cannon. Imagining him fucking like he was in the moment with my belly round with a child sent me into an unknowing frenzy. Presley nipped at my earlobe, playfully smirking at me in the mirror. His burning emerald eyes bore into me, and his tanned skin contrasted with my stark white skin. Presley wrapped a hand around my neck and gently squeezed it, rubbing his middle finger on my mating scar.

His breathing picked up, signaling he was close. Presley's sultry breath tickled my skin, and he released his hand from around my neck, returning it to my hip. He gently bit down on the skin where my mating scar lay.

Presley let out a low growl. If anyone walked past the bathroom, they wouldn't be able to hear the low rumble. I bit down on my bottom lip, releasing myself all over the cabinet in front of me. Presley pulsated inside me, his knot plugged my puckered hole, and he spilled his cum, breeding me.

— — — 

https://liinks.co/neonskies95

Get up to chapter 36 on patreon!!! Let's just say I got a bit carried away, the plot is happening, and I'm wanting to get this one done by the end of the year but it's not going so hot!!! Ugh. Anyways!!! Enjooooy