-2-

"Well then, now that i'm here again how about we start?" Shoko was a rather strict teacher when it came to math and english lessons but in her music course she was definitely the sweetest one. Everyone seemed to like her, because even though she was strict she still was kind to her students.
Megumi stopped playing his violin and also sat down to listen to their teacher. All the conversations that were lingering in the room dropped and the room was filled with silence. Shoko smiled a little to herself, adoring the quite times like this when she was where she wanted to be most.
"How about we make a quick round of what Instruments you play and if you do sing or not? Also while we make that round please introduce yourselves. As you may have already noticed we have an exchange student in our course. So why don't you begin Satoru?"
The white haired looked up from his fingers which were tapping on his leg to the rhythm of one of his band's songs which was playing in his head on repeat. "My name's Satoru Gojo, i'm an exchange student from germany. I have a little band there in which i take the role as the singer, but I can also play a little bit of guitar." Shoko seemed to be pleased and smiled at Satoru with closed eyes. "Megumi Fushiguro, I play Violin."
The slightly younger male was rather short of words, he didn't like attention of that kind and preferred it more to be the listener.
"My name is Yuji Itadori and I play bass. It's something i really adore. I also sing sometimes, but only under the shower so i don't think that i'm actually good at it"
A flashy smile was plastered on his face with a little hint of a blush covering his cheeks after revealing such a personal information.
"Suguru Geto, I play piano and write songs."
The raven haired man wasn't really paying attention to the whole introducing thing. He would rather just play some of his pieces and let his thoughts become temporarily quiet. After all, he was a young man filled with emotions he couldn't express. He had no one to actually talk to, to trust. So he dedicated his heart to his music. But maybe that wasn't exactly the reason he wasn't listening. The white haired noticed him staring a long time ago but didn't seem to mind, he even thought of it as a little amusing. 

"Now now kids, well done. For the first hour of this year's course you can just get to know each other better because next week we are going to start a new project. I wont tell you what it is yet, i think i should keep it a surprise." Shoko smiled and you could hear the disappointed sigh from no other than Yuji Itadori. He wanted to know what they were going to do next week, he even tried to talkt to Shoko, but she wasn't going to tell a single soul about the project. The others didn't seem to mind it as much.
The room began to fill with conversations again, mostly conversations including the new exchange student, Satoru Gojo. Gojo wasn't fazed by the attention though, he just thought of it as annoying. He wanted to get to know the mysterious man, Suguru Geto. He wasn't aware that he was staring at said man and snapped out of thoughts as a hand was waving right before his eyes.
"Earth to Satoru Gojo, someone there?"
A girl called Miwa tried to get Satorus attention back, because even though she didn't really knew him, she was already falling madly in love. Satoru didnt seem to notice her, or rather he didn't seem to care all that much because all he said was:
"Sorry, but if you'd excuse me for a minute"
With the typical Satoru smile he gave her, Miwa couldn't resist and let him go. Gojo put his hands in his pant's pockets and walked over to Geto, taking his sweet time. Geto though didnt notice the other one approaching him, he was too deep in thoughts on what his next song should sound like.
"Yo Geto"
At the sight of Gojo approaching him, Geto's eyes lit up a bit. He couldn't help but be curious about the new exchange student, no one ever approached him without just seeing his good grades or his overly attractive body. But he saw that gojo satoru was a little different. He wasnt just looking in weird places or asking him wich lessons he took, he seemed honestly interested in the raven haired man.

Geto looked around, just to find Gojo with a small smile, standig right before him.

"So how about we get to know eachother? You're the only one i can think about that i've actually talked to before."

Geto knew that this wasnt the exact truth, he saw Suguru and Miwa talk just moments ago, when he wasnt as deep in thoughts as he was after he looked away from them.

"Sure, so what do you want to know?"

Gojo was thinking, he knew if he said something wrong he might as well lose his chance to befriend him, he was careful and not overthinking out of anxiety.

"Well, who is your roommate?"

A solid question you couldnt do something wrong with. Still, Geto wasnt all too happy about this question.

„His name is Mahito. An asshole if you ask me."

Gojo could hear from the sound of his voice, that he really must be an ass if he lets it sound like this. He nodded understandingly and looked out the window besides them. He thought for a little while before speaking again.

„Geto, be my roommate and get to know me. I promise you I will make you happy"

Gojo was still looking out the window, Geto was following the other one's eyes. Gojo laughed :
„Only if you want to-„

„I agree. Let's settle everything with mister Yaga. Oh And don't break your promise."

Notice
even tho no ones reading this (yet?) i'm still gonna publish it. if you found this, tell me ur thoughts and thank you for reading 🫶 Also leave some suggestions🤭