-10-

Tw‼️

The fight between Yuji and Todo ended in loud laughter and both of them being dragged to the infirmary of the studio by no other than Gojo. The nurse was MAD and didn't say a single word throughout the entire time she treated the guys. The only time she said something, was to tell Todo that the injury on his upper face will leave a scar, but he laughed it off and said that he will worry someone named Takada with it to get her attention, apparently some pop idol that he had a real big crush on. While the nurse was still treating them, Gojo left, waited for a bus to arrive in order to grab some food from mc donalds for him and Geto on his way home. He was waiting at the bus station and was about to put on his headphones when he spotted no other than Mahito. Gojo didn't see him often yet, and when he saw him, he's not been up to something good. And as expected, he wasn't up to something good, he was smiling, laughing even, while talking to some bitches he hung out with. Obviously Mahito was stoned as fuck but not stoned enough to not get onto the bus that Gojo was in. As Mahito spotted the white haired, his vision cleared up and he was in contact with the real world again. He went from smiling, to be very disgusted really fast. Of course Gojo noticed, but tried to ignore the weird creature. But how could he ignore him if he came straight up to him?

"Who do we have here? The blind cunt i see."

Gojo was annoyed but tried to stay calm, he didn't need those SUNglasses to see properly, but he guessed that Mahito was always too stoned to understand that. Gojo thought of how pathetic Mahito's life was and chuckled a bit, which led to Mahito becoming even angrier than he already was.

"Tell me Gojo, who the fuck do you think you are? You fucking outlander, go back to the trash country you came from and leave Geto alone or else-"

Gojo was amused and couldn't stop grinning.

"Or else what~? Be careful with your words or Geto won't be the only thing I'll be taking from you~ Hide your drugs better if they are dear to you~"

The white haired in fact didn't know where the drugs were, but he knew that Mahito wouldn't notice. Gojo was way too good at acting for anyone to notice, honestly.
As Mahito continued to throw some slurs at Gojo, a few seats behind them, someone has been listening closely for a while now. With the newspaper in hand, they disguised themselves perfectly. They stood up from their seat and stepped towards Gojo and Mahito, making their heads turn, which lead to Mahito becoming super pale. Because the person that was listening to their conversation was no other than Nanami Kento, their math teacher.

"You are lucky Mahito. If i'd report you now, that would count as overtime, besides it's not my business what you do outside of school, but if you get catched, I won't stay quiet."

With that Nanami got off the bus, Mahito turned quiet and Gojo couldn't contain his laughter any longer, he was lucky Mahito seemed like he turned to stone and that he had to get off the bus on the next stop too. If he didn't get off the bus then, who knows what Mahito might have done.

Mahito was already planning things to get Gojo out of his way. He didn't gave a shit as to if he got kicked out of the school or not. He wasn't planning on getting  a job anyway, so he might as well remove Gojo from his sight, even if he has to take some drastic measures. No one could steal Geto from him. He was his, and he didn't want anyone to interfere in that, expecially not someone that just got to this school two weeks ago. On top of that, Mahito didn't give a fuck about Nanami, and would like to get him out of his way too. That man was only causing him more trouble than needed.

Gojo on the other hand found this whole situation unexpecdetly amusing and thought that he had to tell Geto about this when he gets back home with the food he now finally grabbed from Mc Donalds.

Some time later Gojo was finally back home, greeted some students here and there and let himself sink into his beloved couch. He placed the food on the little table before him and called out for Geto, to let him know he was home.

But no one answered.

Gojo went to his, and then to Geto's room. Went into the Kitchen and the bathroom.

Empty.

Gojo sighed deeply, grabbed his keys, the food and put his sunglasses on to go and search for the raven haired.
What was up with Geto always getting lost somewhere?
Gojo asked multiple people on his search, students and teachers, but no one could tell him where the raven haired was. No one saw him.
He began to pick up his pace, accidentally pushing some students along his way to the other one's dorm.
He didn't care a bit though, he was getting concerned. What if something had happened on his way back?

Then he stopped.

The room suddenly fell silent, the people in the hallways vanished and the air seemed to have disappeared. The only thing that was visible and in reach for Gojo was Mahito.
Mahito, slightly choking Suguru Geto, pushed against a wall and just an inch away from a knife in his hand to draw some blood from Geto's neck.

"You took your time Gojo. Thought you wouldn't get here anymore~ But now that you're here, we can begin."

Mahito let Geto go, coughing, he tried to steady his breath which took a while. In the meantime Mahito went over to Gojo, his little knife still in hand. Gojo was unfazed, if Mahito tried anything funny, it couldn't be that bad because he was still a high ass junkie. Or that's what he thought.

"Gojo go"

Geto's voice wasn't very clear to hear but the other two could hear him. Mahito turned again, grinning from ear to ear.

"I swear to god you PISS ME OFF GETO"

The next thing they knew was blood dripping down to the floor.

"I will ruin you, you fucking bastard. Even more than now. You should consider yourself fucking lucky to get away with only this silly little cut on your pretty forehead."

Author's Note
Sorry for taking so long with this chapter, i have not yet thought the last part through but i think i can make it work. (:
Hope yall had fun and if not cry lol 🧌