-6-

Third person POV
Big Tw for this chapter again‼️

The slapping mark on Getos face was completely gone by now and the two of them walked together through the hallways, getting stares by many other students because of how good they looked. Gojo with his designer clothes and his handsome face and Geto with his overly attractive looks, that made everything look good on him.
Geto was kind of nervous, his first lecture was in philosophy, to wich Mahito went to too. Gojo just walked him there, he had somewhere else to be.

"We meet at the cafeteria later?"

Geto nodded and waved his hand at him, careful, so that his sleeve wouldn't slide down.
He went into the designated room, not daring to look at the people that were already in there. He couldn't risk seeing Mahito, he would definitely be up to no good, quite the opposite even. The lecture began as normal and Geto thought he'd be save to go but what he didn't notice was Mahito sitting in the other corner, eyeing him and already plotting how to confront the raven haired.

The lecture ended and Geto packed his things, making his way to his next lecture when suddenly someone pulled him to the side, grabbing his arm in a rather harsh manner.

"Don't you dare make a sound."

Mahito had a really strong hold on Geto's arm, making it hard for him to not insult him to let go. Mahito took him to an empty classroom, pushed him in and slammed the door behind him shut.

„Where were you last night Geto?"

„That's none of your business"

Mahito gasped in a sarcastic manner and then laughed.

„You do remember what I sent you right? All of this wouldn't have happened if you just listened to me."

Mahito rolled up his sleeves slowly, Geto looking away in an attempt to escape the situation he's in.

„My love look at me. I just want you to see what youve done, so that you can do better next time"

Geto looked him in the eyes, knowing that all of this wasn't his fault, but still getting the feeling that it was kind of his fault.

„Listen to me Mahito, I know what you want but i cant give that to you. I know you think i'm selfish but I really am tired of this whole shit. I'm gonna leave."

Geto went to go past Mahito, but was pushed against the wall, while Mahitos lips slammed on Getos. The raven haired was powerless against Mahito, he couldn't move. His wrists where held tightly next to his head, making them bleed again from the night before. He knew he shouldn't have cut but he forgot everything for the moment and he thought it was worth it.
Geto definitely didnt want this and Mahito knew that, but he didnt gave a sigle shit. He felt so strong and superior with his god complex that he completely ignored everyone else's needs and feelings. Mahito continued with his acts and enjoyed every second of it.

Gojo went to the cafeteria, looking forward to meeting Geto and telling him about the funny jokes he and Aoi told each other in their maths lecture. He grabbed himself some food and then went to look for the raven haired, looked two, three and even four times for him. But he never found him. At first he brushed it off, thinking he met someone on the way and talked to them or a teacher wanted something from him. But as time passed, Gojo's concern grew and he wasn't able to think about something else. He excused himself and stood up from his seat, leaving Yuji and his friends behind, making them worry a little.
Gojo first went to the rooftop, then to Geto's dorm, asked some students about his whereabouts but to no avail. His concern grew even more, now that he couldn't find him and remembering the state he has been in the day before.

By this time, Mahito was done with Geto, leaving him with hickeys all over him and partly undressed on the floor, seeing this as his punishment for leaving the previous day. Geto was leaning against the wall, looking at the window on his left. His mind was blank and his body was weak, not wanting to move. But he tried anyway, standing up in order to properly dress himself again. He wanted different clothes, some he didn't feel so dirty in, or even better, he wanted a whole new body, a new life, or just a restart.

Geto went out of the room, not caring about the promise to meet Gojo at the cafeteria, he'd cut himself anyway as soon as he got to his dorm so a few more cuts wouldn't be such a big difference.

Gojo finally found the raven haired, almost ran up to him and called out his name. Geto at first didn't hear him, but as the white haired came nearer he stopped and turned his head. And there he was, smiling and waving at him. Geto wasn't mentally stable enough to face him right now so he ignored Gojo and went on. Gojo was confused at the sight of this, he knew something was wrong and his stomach began to take turns. He couldn't let him go like this though, so he picked up his pace even more, catching up to Geto.

„Yo Geto you okay? I was worried because you didn't show up but-„

Only then, he looked at Geto and saw his eyes widening and staring into nothing. Gojo tried to gently put his hand on Geto's shoulder but was met with the other's reaction of backing away and a „dont touch me" .

„Right, sorry."

Note
Well this chapter was a bit much wasn't it? Also a little short but whatever🤭 Tell me if u see any errors👍 Have a sweet day XoXo