-12-

The room fell silent, both of them ready to fall asleep at any moment.
"I know you probably don't want to talk about it but I'm getting concerned Geto." His eyes were searching Geto's but he averted the other one's gaze. Gojo was right, Geto certainly did not want to talk about the recent happenings. But he also felt like he owed Gojo an explanation.
"Listen, it's fine if you really don't want to talk about it, just know that I'm here to listen to you whenever. You're my roommate now and I'll help you out."
Geto had a pained smile on his face, thinking about if he should tell him or not.

"Together we can become the strongest of all, Geto"

A lump formed in Geto's throat, making it hard for him to say anything. But he did, even though his voice was shaky and on the edge of breaking.

"You know he's my roommate and all and that he takes those drugs and stuff"

Gojo sat silently next to him, a serious look on his face, listening to every word Geto had to say.

"Well he was mad that I didn't show up for a rather long time and when we met in the hallway, he kind of lost it. He told me about how he met you on the bus earlier and how much it upset him. Then everything just kind of happened when he noticed your presence."

Geto's words were fast and quiet, nervousness rising within him, fidgeting with his hands. Gojo was upset, he felt like it was his fault that this had happened. Both of them sat in silence for a little while before Gojo finally collected his thoughts.

"I will protect you Geto, I promise."

Gojo in fact could not protect Geto from everything and he knew that. But he was still going to give it his all and give Geto everything he could possibly give to him.
Geto though couldn't take Gojo's words seriously. It's not that he didn't want to trust him, he did, he really did, but he couldn't. There were too many possibilities on what could happen, what Mahito was capable of.

After some time both of them fell asleep, Shoko stepped into the room in the early morning to check up on Geto's stitches, noticing the white-haired's head laying on top of her patient. Smiling lovingly she carefully checked everything before she took her leave without anyone taking notice.

The next morning Mahito was furious, coping by getting high and stitching some yarn into the very first layer of his skin, sometimes being too high and accidentally stabbing himself with the needle, which only brought him amusement while everyone around him was very much disturbed. You may ask yourself: "How does the school not kick him out?" Well, all I got to say is that money rules the world, and Mahito, or rather his parents, were lucky enough to have tons of it.
As a few days passed, Geto was allowed to go back to his dorm, as the strings of his stitches have already been taken out and his scar was going to be treated gently with some ointments and creams by Gojo. Both enjoyed the silent moments while Gojo was taking care of Geto, neither one of them saying anything.

„Should we grab some food after our last lesson?"

Geto laughed as he heard Gojo's stomach rumble.
„Well sure, but only if you pay"
„You're an ass, Geto"
They both laughed and took their things to go to their last lesson for the day. As they got to their classroom they were greeted with silence, the lesson had already begun and Nanami was already speaking to the students.
They silently made their way over to some free seats, where they could sit together.

The lesson dragged on and on, seeming to never take an end. But as it did, Nanami wanted to speak to the white-haired so there was no chance for him to get his oh-so-desired food.

„under four eyes if possible"

He eyed Geto, wanting him to leave for a moment. He nodded and went out of the room, waiting outside.

"I know you haven't been here for long but I wanted to ask you about your relationship with that guy Mahito if you don't mind me asking that is."

Gojo thought for a while and laughed

"well I don't know him to be honest, the only things I do know are that he's a drug addict and an ass"

Nanami nodded silently, taking in the not-so-new information. "You may go now, thank you for your time"

Gojo did as he said and went back to Geto. Smiling softly at him he reached out his hand for him to take. Geto took a while, looked at him with confusion written over his face so Gojo didn't hesitate any longer and took his hand in his and dragged him along to the cafeteria with a bright smile on his face.

Gojo's pov
What is that old looking math teacher doing? investigating? I know he was on the bus that day but what does he have in mind?
Whatever. I feel like I missed something. There's more to that Mahito guy but what...just what is it?
I looked back at Geto, covering my thoughts with another smile
"What do you want to eat?"
Geto was thinking while I already knew what I was going to get.
"I just want an Onigiri and you?"
I chuckled at his answer
"the same~"
I told Geto to sit down and wait for me while I grab the food. We sat down at one of the tables and ate in silence. He seemed to be the quiet kind, normally i'd rant about different stuff but now...something is off.

"Hey Geto, let's be snitches. We should really do something about Mahito, it's getting out of hand"

I saw Geto's eyes widen slightly

"No way I'll do that"

I looked at him confused and stood up

"Are you for real? You have a big scar on your forehead because of him, he's a fucking addict he's gone mad"

Geto chuckled, making me look even more confused than i already was.

"If only you knew Gojo"

I sucked in a breath at this. He stood up from his seat, grabbed his half eaten onigiri and went away, probably outside for a walk.

Notice

God i hate this chapter with a passion but i'm WAY too lazy to rewrite this shit maybe some day but defienetly not today and not tomorrow AHAHA

Rip to this crap chapter, forgotten in the trash