pt. 2 of 1k special 😘

Third person's Pov

So the battle began.

The bottle landed on Nobara.

Yuji.

Gojo.

Mahito.

Mahito?

No, not Mahito was their problem but rather Jogo, another student from Mahito's classes and a close friend from him, probably his personal dealer.

"Go into the closet with one of the ones sitting next to ya"

He said, lowering his joint from his lips with an ugly smirk. And just then, Mahito got up with an evil snicker, feeling his pocket if he took that with him. And he did.
So he stuck out his hand for Geto to take. There had been a lot of rumours about the two of them so it wasn't all that surprising.
Geto took his hand and stood up unwillingly, Gojo grabbed his wrist and looked at him with a worried look to which he responded with a small shake of his head, smiling slightly.
Geto didn't feel like smiling at all though. Definitely not. He knew he fucked up, but he could've said no, to the kiss right?
But "no" never worked on Mahito, why would it work on Gojo?

That's what he thought at least, because Gojo would actually never do something he wouldn't want.

Mahito's grip on Geto's wrist was tight, his nails starting to leave marks on his skin just right above his sleeve of scars. The raven haired didn't react though as Mahito pulled him closer to the closet. All that interrupted him was his racing heart that he could seemingly hear hammering inside his chest. Gojo knew something was up and downed a shot, not sure on what to do or what not to do.

„What?"

Mahito snickered and turned his head to look at Gojo, who grabbed Mahito's shoulder to stop him. Gojo was drunk and mad, his mind fuzzy with anger. Without thinking and gasps filling the room a slap was heard, one right across Mahito's face.

"I dont know what the fucks going on but thats messed up"

Gojo's words were slurred and he looked at him with fury in his eyes and a slightly amused smile, his head cocked to the right, looking at Mahito mockingly.
And even though Mahito didn't want to let Geto go he did. His face fixed to the ground, still in shock from the slap. Yet, there was a faint chuckle heard by him and he went through his hair with his hand, smirking.

"I'll go for today"

Was all he said, sighing with a smile which he tried to hide and mask with a look of hurtfulness, trying to manipulate the other students into thinking he was the victim.

And so he left.

But not only him. One after another, everyone left the room with the droopy atmosphere, the party for them was over. And so, Gojo and Geto left in silence, not a single word was heard by them until they stepped out the building and their skin hit the fresh afternoon air.

"I'm sorry"

Gojo and Geto were stone cold sober all of a sudden, looking at eachother, their messed up halloween make up from kissing and drinking, sweating and a bit of fighting. They couldn't help it and broke out in a fit of laughter, Geto nearly throwing up from the alcohol he had. He was a light drinker anyway.

Both of them calmed down eventually and looked at eachother with sad smiles.

"Thank you"

Geto was the first to break the silence surrounding them and looked to the floor in slight embarrassment, not sure what else to say. Gojo's gaze softened and he took Geto's hand in his own, giving it a gentle squeeze which made Geto look at him.
Their eyes met for a slight moment before Gojo gave him a big smile with closed eyes, looking up ahead to where the motorcycle was and pulling Geto along with him.
Having no other choice but to follow, Geto did and shook his head with a slight chuckle.

The ride to their dorm was silent, one of comfort rather than awkward. They got through the door and closed it behind them, a small sigh leaving Geto's throat as he finally could wipe his make up off properly. Gojo went and changed in the meantime, grabbing some pillows and blankets to bring them to the sofa.
Geto went out the bathroom and came to a halt when he saw Gojo sitting there on his phone, waiting for him. Though Geto went to change into more comfortable clothes as well, sneaking up behind Gojo to scare him.

Gojo laughed and threw a pillow at the other, which led to a pillow fight to break out.

They laughed and continued to throw the pillows at each other, occasionally tackling the other one down until Geto was under Gojo, both out of breath and their faces slightly reddened from all the laughing.
But maybe their faces werent flushed just because of that, they were closer than usual, their breaths tickling the others nose.

"Thank you Satoru"

Geto whispered out, not daring to ruin the moment. He truly was grateful, Gojo knew he needed something to ease his mind and ehat he did was just right. In response Gojo smiled and plopped down on top of him, taking the raven haired into his embrace.

Eventually they fell asleep in each other's arms, they had talked a whole lot about god and the world, laughing and smiling, wishing the moment would last forever.

"Happy halloween"

Gojo mumbled in a sleepy voice, giving Geto a light, gentle squeeze before really falling asleep.

My god this took forever to finish but there we go🧍‍♀️Thanks for almost 2k reads like what the hell? I legit thought no one would read this so i'm even more thankful <3
Love ya guys 💁‍♂️