1K Halloween special😘 pt 1

3rd Person's pov

The abandoned hospital not all too far away could be seen from afar, colourful lights shining from the partly broken windows and if you were close enough, one could hear the faint music blasting from that specific direction.

"Hurry Satoru we're already late"

Geto complained and checked his drawn on scar, or rather his overdrawn scar, Mahito had given him one but it was nearly healed, so he let it popp with some make up. Gojo just hurried around, getting his things and putting on his pants in a hurry, trying to hold hi balance on one leg.

"It will only take longer if you keep on telling me to hurry"

Gojo groaned from his room, soon stepping out. As he did, he got a jaw dropping gaze from the other, looking him up and down, not able to hide his slight blush which crept up to his ears.

"Are you sure you want to go as a damnly lewd doctor Satoru?"

Gojo just grinned and put on his sunglasses, grabbing Geto's hand to pull him close to him, a smirk tugging at his lips. Lewd doctor why? Only thing that was covering him besides his pants was a long white coat, no shirt.

"Now now why not Suguru? Are you perhaps a little possessive?"

He asked, wiggling his brows but didn't expect the hit on his shoulder from Geto, letting out a laugh as he noticed how flustered the other was.

Suguru wordlessly held out a helmet for Satoru, his expression rather unreadable, yet his eyes were somewhat sparkling.

"Get on"

Was all he said, putting on his own helmet as he sat down on his motorcycle, waiting for Gojo to sit behind him.
Gojo sighed to himself and did as Geto said, putting on the helmet and getting behind him, wrapping his arms around Geto, who stiffened in return, even though he expected this.

"Hold on tight, slut"

Geto said through a small smirk, starting the machine.
They drove for a bit, Gojo caressing Geto's thighs from time to time which he responded with speeding up so that Gojo would have to actually hold onto Geto properly.

The party was already lively, people in costumes chatting and drinking, some playing beer pong and some others were in a more secluded area, smoking their lungs away.
The two stepped inside, music blasting right into their faces along with the flashing lights. Even though it was a hospital the students sure could turn it into a club.

"Let's go Suguru"

Gojo sing sang his name with a smile, pulling him along to the table, or rather the stretcher, with the drinks. There were some green and red drinks in bowls, the red one with strawberry slices and watermelon cut into tiny cubes and the green one with kiwi and grapes, the drink itself...could only be identified by taste.
Gojo grabbed two cups and poured the first half with the red one and the other half with the green one, ending up with some weird mix, handing one to Geto.
Geto though just looked at him in confusion and slight disgust.

"Come on drink it's a "Bruder vertrau mir Mische""

Gojo smirked to himself and held in a laugh, bringing the cup to his lips. Geto firstly smelled the drink....that didn't help him though. So he just took a small sip, and then a bit more. It was hella strong for him, scrunching his face a bit as he swallowed.

"Geto is still a baby"

Gojo smiled and poked his shoulder with a smile, holding out his drink.

"Happy Halloween?"