Chapter 12 • Ora

Initiation day

Initiation day.

For some it may seem like borderline insanity but to me it's just down right fun.

Watching these fools trying to show what kind of men they are to me, trying to prove their worth and basically seeing them fail, every damn time, is the highlight of my forsaken job.

It's so obscene but I can't deny I love the pain. Inflicting it or receiving it, either way it has a calming effect on me. One that I can't deny that I love intensely.

And tonight's events is definitely one that I have been looking forward to for some time now. One of the initiatives is a guy that I can't fucking stand. He's been a thorn in my side for years.

Another incubus, named Braxton, he's just like me, who is always trying to one up on me. The damn bastard will never be as good me. I don't know why he keeps persisting on trying anyway? I'm the fucking king around here, he could only ever wish to be anywhere near as good as I am.

Why he evens want to be in my gang now is a mystery to me but I will gladly give him the opportunity. I would love to just see his ass getting fucked up, that will make me nothing but remotely ecstatic to see.

That's why tonight's event has me all keyed up because I'm the lucky mother fucker that gets to bring Braxton to his knees. I want to see him begging me for mercy. No in fact I would love to see him begging me for mercy. That would definitely make my damn day. No I correct myself, my entire damn year.

"Call in the first victim." I yell across the dungeon to Faron. He quickly stumbles away to grab the first of our willing participants.

We have a set up with a boxing ring in the dungeon for close to year now. It may sound crazy but for some strange reason I love it. There's old bloodstains that has been permanently embedded on the canvas. Showing off the demise of many that have tried to fight their way into my gang but ending up failing obviously.

Faron returns with a tall skinny guy named Harry. I've done my research on the guy, he's a light fae but to me he has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. He just doesn't fit in here but I'm willing to give him a chance at least once, to see what he can actually accomplish.

His first challenge will be against Asher. Asher's already in the ring waiting for him as Harry climbs in between the ropes I can see his body trembling. Shaking my head knowing that he won't be able to defend himself probably against Asher.

Asher may have a lot of people fooled but he is definitely one bad ass mother fucker masked in a wholesome package.

Just as I presumed Harry didn't even last for one round. The poor bastard never even seen Asher coming.

"Next!" I call out to Faron waiting patiently and none other than fucking Braxton walks in gallantly, my worst enemy, the one that I've been so looking forward to.