Chapter 22 • Ora

Juicy bits! 🚨

Juicy bits! 🚨

Tonight is the night!

Jaci will do her final challenge. The worst one of them all. She has to take someone's life.

But little does she know that I have other plans for her.

I'm waiting in the cell, in the dungeon, for her arrival. With a double action revolver in my hand.

But I'm not alone.

I have three individuals, tied up and gagged, in three separate chairs. With a bag over each of their heads.

They're all unconscious at this precise moment from the Propofol injections that I put into them earlier.

Asher is suppose to escort Jaci to the dungeon entrance but she has to enter the dungeon all on her own.

Braxton was also supposed to be attending also but the asshole is a no show, apparently. I've waited for him for over an hour. His time is up now. He doesn't have a chance to be initiated into the gang any further. Which makes me deliriously happy. I have no idea where the fucker is and I could definitely care less. Not after the shit he pulled with Jaci. The bastards lucky I haven't killed him already.

A timid knock at the cell door alerts me to Jacis arrival.

I have to give credit where credit is due the girl is a lot braver than I originally thought she was.

Releasing the lock on the door, Jaci enters the cell, with concern on her face as soon as she sees the three individuals situated in the separate chairs before her.

"Ready?" I ask her.

She looks unassailably at the people in front of us, then nods her head with so much determination that I can't help but to respect her damn tenacity.

"The first individual there," I point the gun at the first occupied chair, "He is a pedophile. The second one is a rapist. The third and definitely not last is someone who tried to kill someone very dear to me." As I point to each one explaining whom is who, I end my explanation by sitting on the side table located in the cell. Waiting patiently for Jaci to understand the demographics that are set before her.