Chapter 25 • Bonding

Faron

Faron

Smut warning! 🚨

"We would like to talk to you

"We would like to talk to you."

We have Jaci in Oras bedroom. We thought at first that we would bond with her without her knowing as a surprise for her birthday but after what Braxton pulled with her, we decided that the best option would to be asking her for her permission first.

Last I heard the bastard dropped out of the Academy over the fiasco with our gang and Jaci. Good riddance is all I can say.

At the moment we're all sitting around on Oras bed with Jaci on the edge between myself and Asher, Ora is laying behind her rubbing her back tenderly. Lately he's been awfully affectionate with her and with him also wanting to bond with her we thought we would give her options as to how and with whom she wanted to do this with first.

"We would like to bond with you. If that is something that you are willing to do with us." Jaci seems surprised by this request. More than likely because we have put it off for so long at this point.

"Why now?" She ask us curiously. Her eyes flickering back and forth between us.

We sort of knew she was going to ask this question. We assumed she would anyway. We came to the conclusion that being honest with her about this situation is the best way to go.

But here's the hard part.

We will have to tell her exactly how we feel about her. We wanted to do it in our way and when we had the chance to be alone with her, making it extra special for each of us and her.

Things aren't always that simple though.

So we devised a bit of a sappy plan on our part to tell her how we feel individually.

We thought Asher should go first him being the youngest of the trio. Neither of us knows what the other has planned we're doing this on a whim but hopefully it will provide her with the answers that's she's searching for.

"Jaci. When I first met you, I think I feel instantly. I longed for my mate for so long and when you came into our life's unexpectedly it threw us in a whirlwind. But it was the best kind of whirlwind for me. I want to bond with you tonight because I am completely and desperately in love with you and I want our journey to continue for eternity. One day, one week, one month, one year, hell one millennium is not enough time for me to be with you. Please allow me to bond with you. To make you mine forever. I love you Jaci." Asher confides in her.