Chapter 16 • Faron

Back in the dungeon, yet again

Tonight's the second challenge, all of our gang members are here waiting patiently along with my brothers and I.

Wondering if Jaci will make an appearance after the ordeal between her and my brothers. I wouldn't blame her if she didn't bother showing her face around here ever again.

The way Ora and Cal have been keeping company with Cynthia lately  in front of everyone at the Academy makes me fucking sick to my stomach.

I've heard the stupid rumors floating around. Though Asher and I have tried our best to desperately talk to her, she simply walks away, ignoring us completely but I can still see the sadness in those perfect blue eyes.

Asher and I have been giving our brothers the silent treatment and cold shoulder every since she up and left, unfortunately they both act like they could care less if we do.

Dumb assholes!

In a way I hope Jaci doesn't show up for this, her being locked in a room with our gang members, getting the very fucking life beat out of her is something I'm not particularly look forward to.

"Finally. The main attraction has arrived." Ora announces.

Braxton gleefully enters the dungeon eyeing every one of us with a deceptively vile smirk.

"I'm here asshole. The great one has arrived." Braxton bodily exclaims. Cocky bastard!

I would love to rip his fucking head off his damn shoulders happily!

I have no idea if Jaci and Braxton ever got around to their pre-planned date but by the look on his disgusting face, I have no doubt that they did.

All thanks to my dumbass fucking brothers!

"Whatever man just get into the cell!" Cal demands of Braxton.

It's not really a cell per say, it's a boxed in room with a door that has a sliding lock, placed into the center of the dungeon clave, Insuring that there's no way any initiative can escape their initial beating but we call it the cell nonetheless.

"But aren't we waiting for one more arrival?" Braxton smiles, crossing his arms on his chest and tilting his head while glaring at Ora, "if I remember correctly isn't your former mate suppose to be in this challenge also?"

I tense up instantly. Why is Braxton acting so arrogantly? And what the hell does he mean by former mate?

"Hey doll face you can join us now." Braxton calls out over his shoulder, his deceitful eyes never leaving Oras.

Hearing tiny footfalls, I turn my head sharply, Jaci walks into main dungeon halls carefully.

I feel my heart rate pick up rapidly.

Man is she a sight for these sore eyes. I've missed her dearly. The outfit she has on now is showing off her sexy body, it has me biting the inside of my cheek, grunting.