Chapter 40 • Ora

All the guys povs

All the guys povs.

She's back!

She's back!

Thank fuck!

After Faron and Asher left with Trina in tow, I stayed behind to keep an eye on Jaci.

It's my week after all.

Greg is my day time worker but at night it's my turn to shine.

It's been two days since Asher suck down Nylas soul although I haven't talked to Jaci since then I'm happier now that we have finally have been able to reach an understanding.

She's informed us that she's not going to reject me or my brothers before Asher and Faron left, thankfully.

Those words lifted my spirits wondrously.

I still have a long road ahead of me to earn back some of Jacis trust understandably but at least it's a start in the right direction.

When she carved those words into Nylas chest she literally shocked me. I haven't seen that side of her before but for some odd reason watching her do it did things to me that I definitely wasn't expecting.

The way she delicately twisted the knife into her skin had me thinking very unclean thoughts about her and I.

I could barely contain my swollen cock from twitching inside of my jeans just from watching her being so damn visceral.

It was extremely erotic.

If I had any doubts about her being able to handle being our Queen they were dispelled quickly from my mind as I watched how malicious she was toward Nyla.

That's my woman, I'm very proud to say, that she has excelled in every possible way imaginable, she is admirable and fully devoted to us. To me.

I still can't believe she forgave me so easily. I recognize that we still have a long way to go but and I will do everything in my power to convince her that I love her now more than ever.

That's why I'm here standing behind the counter at the local floral shop waiting to buy Jaci a dozen red roses.

Hoping this unexpected gift will shrink the tension between us two.