Chapter 20 • Cal

Smut warning! 🚨 M/M if this is not your thing you can skip to the next chapter

Of all the fucking nerve!

When I stormed out of the manor absolutely pissed at Ora and Jaci, I had no idea where I was going. All I could concentrate on was the anger pulsing threw my veins.

How I ended up where I am currently is a very dumb ass move on my part.

"Cal baby, come to bed?" How the hell did the tables get turned so drastically.

Here I am standing by Cynthia's bed staring down at her naked form, utterly disgusted with myself.

Oh, if Ora could see me now. Banging his psychotic bitch while he gets to be with the woman I truly want to be with.

How did this end up so fucked up?

"Cal!" Cynthia keeps whining. Damn her screechy voice is fucking irritating.

But this is where Jaci drove me! Right back into the arms another woman. Willingly or not, I'm here.

Undoubtedly, I know it's my own doing but the bastard inside of me just can't admit to it.

Climbing under the sheets, I wrap Cynthia into my arms. Kissing her down her neck I can't help where my mind starts off comparing the two of them.

Where Jaci has soft supple skin, Cynthia's is slightly course and dry. Kissing her down to her breast, I suck in her pert nipple, Jacis is tastier. Her breast are abundantly bigger. Going lower to Cynthia's stomach I keep noticing the staunch differences between them.

I can't help it. It's where my brain skips too subconsciously.

Jacis stomach is much flatter and more firm. Where Cynthia's is a bit pudgier but softer. Lowering myself to her core I keep the comparisons going, torturing myself.

Staring at her pussy the blonde ruffled course hair is is thick where Jacis is clean shaven every time.

The color of their inner folds are distinguishing. Jacis is a light nice pink. Cynthia's is a deeper variation.