Chapter 13 • Asher

This is far to intense for my delicate sensibilities

Nah, just kidding.

But it is definitely intense watching Jaci about to dismantle Ora. Is over exhilarating.

I have every amount of faith in her abilities.

For the last week Faron and I have been working with her nonstop training her for this very moment.

I have no doubt she has the agility to meet Oras defense. She is tiny but she has a staggering amount of determination within her.

Plus we have determinedly advised her in ways to avoid getting manslaughtered by dodging defensive punches.

At this moment it seems like everything is balanced on the outcome of this one particular round.

My bets are all on Jaci.

I knew Ora would be weakened by fighting with Braxton earlier, Faron and I have used this knowledge to our own distinct advantage.

Now we just have to hope that everything that we have taught her helps her in beating Oras ass triumphantly.

"Blow the damn whistle Cal!" Ora aggressively demands of Cal.

When Cal blows the whistle Jaci gets into the defensive stance we both taught her earlier this week.

Ora throws the first the punch at Jaci, it misses her by an inch as she ducks away quickly from it. Just like we taught her. At least her training wasn't all in vain.

That's it baby just tire his ass out.

My anxiety is through the damn roof.

Jaci lands him with a cross jab, surprising Ora for a just second. It's not very powerful but it allows her to gain the upper hand on him.

When Ora reacts trying to punch her again luckily Jaci ducks away him just in time before his punch actually hits. Blowing a breath out I didn't even realize that I've been holding. This is far to stressful in my opinion.

Ora lands a lower kick suddenly to Jacis ankles, knocking her flat out on her backside. I flinch just as her back collides on the canvas.

Thankfully Jaci climbs back on to her knees quickly. Ora tried for another kick to her side but Jaci ends up crawling on all four between his legs clambering up behind him. She stands facing his back, squatting lightly she doubles up her fist hitting Ora directly in his balls. I don't remember teaching her that particular move.

Ora doubles over in pain with a loud whomp. Jaci takes full advantage of his circumstances, jumping over his back spread eagle and landing directly in front of Ora. She turns around fast and lands a fierce uppercut into Oras already damaged nose. Ora grabs his nose with one hand while holding his junk with the other. Clearly in absolute pain.