Authors note

Hello reader please take the time to read this as it talks about important topics in this story and about myself.
_______________________________
Inspiration ♡︎
This book is inspired by my random thoughts at the early hours of the morning.
_______________________________
About author ♡︎
Hi guys I would like to say that I am a young author who still needs to focus on school, family, and friends. I still have a life outside of Wattpad so keep in mind that I will not always be able to update on time but I will attempt.

Next, this story is fictional and not based on real people. Keep in mind things said and done in this book are based on how I wrote the character to be not how I view the situation myself. (For example- a racist comment I am not racist myself.)

Side note: there may be spelling and grammar errors if seen please let me know respectfully and I'll will fix it as soon as possible :).
_______________________________
Hate comments ♡︎
Please keep in mind that I'm a young writer in the making so yes there will be things in the book you may not like or agree with. Such as the ending and that is okay I understand not everyone is going to like it. Instead of leaving hate what you should do is leave the book and find something more enjoyable.

Also, I do take constructive criticism I do like to know what I'm doing that could be changed and what I can do to fix it in the future. I also do like book ideas or chapter ideas as it can help open my mind to future writings.
_______________________________
Triggers/warning ♡︎
There will be content that would be triggering to others such as:

S/a or sexual assault
Potential rape
Cussing/Swear words
Bad parenting
Gun violence
Ptsd/self-harm
Drugs and or alcohol abuse
Murder
More...

You have been WARNED if you still decide to read despise the warnings I will not be responsible for your triggers or offense you may have.

_______________________________

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing ♡︎♡

Xoxo kitty <3