chapter 9

Due to the fact of both Millies having the same name, if they are both in the chapter they will be referred to as: Millie Bright will be referred to as Millie Bright, Brighty, and Millie Turner will be referred to Turner, MT, or just Millie (i haven't fully decided on Millie Turner's name yet haha)

_________________

I woke up to the sight of bright lights beaming in my bedroom as a result of my mum opening my curtains.

"Morning kiddo, sorry to wake you but we have a busy day ahead of us" she said in a very cheerful voice despite it being 7 am. I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes as she placed a kiss on the top of my head.

"What time do we have to leave then?" I said excitedly after realizing what was going to be happening later that day.

"In about an hour so you have time. Also, Millie has made you breakfast so come downstairs and eat, then you can get ready; Alright?" I nodded my head in agreement and quickly checked my phone before following mum downstairs.

It had been a few days since I had moved in with my mum, and everything was going really well. Mille had now moved back in and she is so much nicer than I expected and even funnier than my mum, which I didn't think could happen; they are happy which makes me happy for them. I have new clothes and mum makes sure I have everything I could ever want which I something I am grateful for and still getting used to. Mum has put me on facetime with her best friend Millie a few times as well as which was really funny and exciting. Millie Bright reminds me a lot of Daisy and it makes me miss her, but we text pretty much every day so it makes up for it.

I made my way downstairs and was met with the smell of Millie's famous eggs and her cheerful face that matched mums.

"Morning sleepy head" she said all chipper

"Morning, how in the world are you and mum both so cheerful at 7 in the morning?" I asked whilst rubbing my eyes.

"Because of a thing called coffee" mum said as slid me a cup full.

"Perfect, your famous eggs I see" I said peering my head into the pan on the hob.

"Yes well, it's actually Mollie Greens recipe but i will take the credit!" she said causing us all to giggle.

Whilst we all tucked into breakfast, the topic of conversation was the fact that I was allowed to come with mum to training today at the Aston Villa training grounds to watch her train and maybe have a kick about. Mum had seen me play football in the garden and I had played 1v1 with both Millie and Mum and played well against them, so to say I was excited was an understatement. I wasn't at school yet due to the fact of it being midterm and me still settling in at home, this meant that the events of this day were going to become pretty normal. Since I was quite an academic person anyway, I just did workbook stuff to keep up with my grades and as I was in y9 it didn't affect my future that much.

Once I had finished my food, I left mum and millie talking whilst I got ready. Mum told me to wear comfy clothes that if I were to end up doing anything active I would be happy to wear; this led me to choose some plain black leggings, a blue tank top over a white sports bra, and one of my mum's spare team hoodies. I made myself look a bit more presentable by applying some light makeup (mascara, brow gel, lip gloss, etc) and scooped my hair into a high ponytail. I packed a backpack containing all of the stuff I would need to do my school work, as well as any other extra bits like some snacks, water and my phone. By the time I came back downstairs, millie had already left and my mum was waiting by the door on her phone.

"Aw nice jumper" she said causing us both to smile. "All ready?"

"Yep, think so at least" with that being said we made our way to the car and started the hour-long journey.