two

●・○・●・○・●

●・○・●・○・●

(warnings: I am not homophobic but
there are terms such as fag and fairy)

"WELL, WELL, WELL," LUCERYS stilled in his seat. He's been tense all morning since he arrived at school, he had been whispered about, pointed at and stares trailed after him. He turned around and stared at Udda, he was the tallest out of his bullies, and he was always the one to start it. "If it isn't the little fairy who thinks he can just waltz wherever he pleases," he says mockingly before letting out a snarky laugh with his friends. "What have you got to say for yourself, fairy!"

"Leave me be," he says as he fiddled with his fingers. "I have done nothing to you, so I ask for you to leave me be." He says now keeping his stare onto his desk wishing the teacher would show up.

"Leave you be?" He stops his laugh, "leave him be, he says!" His friends laugh, "you have done something, Lucerys." He mumbles, "you existed. You and your kind don't belong here or in this school."

Lucerys could feel tears dwell in his eyes, but they did not fall. His jaw was clenched as he tried to get rid of the sob from his throat, "it's not up to you if I belong here or not." He says ignoring his stuttered words, but kept his head down.

"You insolent little–" "come along now benson, sit in your seat and take out your text books!" The teacher says as soon as he walked in. He always finds the boy pestering Lucerys and tries to get it to stop, he was a kind teacher, but it never works.

"Turn to page thirty-nine, exercise two." He mutters as he starts to write todays date on the board along with the heading. He then looks over the class, and utters sternly, "after everything that's happened yesterday you will not speak a word of it today. If any of you have your phones you will rightfully put them into this bucket now." He says holding the item out, going to their desks and waited for them to hand their phones to him. He did not do it with Lucerys as it was his matter, but didn't speak anymore of the matter while continuing his class.

Lucerys tries to ignore all the glares that were being pointed directly to the back of his head. His gaze turns up to the clock, school had only just started, and he hoped for it to be over. He would rather be sitting at the table in front of Aemond, anything would be better than school – something he'd rather leave, but couldn't because he didn't want to disappoint his mother or his family who all graduated and got scholarships.

Lucerys felt like the black sheep, his family was successful, and what did he get out of all of this; a shit life, being bullied; honestly wishing he could just end it already? He actually truly thought that these were the gods punishing him for his actions of what he did to his uncle who has accomplished everything at life.

He sat silently for the rest of the period until the bell had went for the next class, though as he was about to walk out his teacher held him back. He winced a little at just wanting to leave, but knew he had to stay, he stood in front of the teacher with a grin that didn't meet his eyes.

"Lucerys," he sighs. "I'm very sorry about what you are having to go through, your teachers and I are doing this with every class within the school because this is unacceptable. I again apologise for our lack of support, but we fully have your back as it did reach everywhere on social media, we are thinking of getting the police involved." He says as students arrived outside of his class.

"No, you can't! My parents can't know about any of this!" He rushed to say his piece, "they can't know. I don't want to bother them."

The teacher wasn't going to let it slide, "you must tell your parents. It's the right thing to do, they will understand that's what parents are for. I will give you sometime to tell them, but if you don't do it, unfortunately we will have to. Understood?"

Lucerys nods, "I understand."

"Here, give this to your teacher." He says handing the said boy the slip. "I'll speak with you later, oh! Almost forgot, you can spend your class periods in this class if you wish."

"Thanks, sir." He mumbles before leaving the class and reading the slip, he shakes his head, school is the bloody worst. Now, he has teachers that are going to be jumping on his back about him telling his family.

Why couldn't anyone just leave him be.

●・○・●・○・●

At break and lunch, Lucerys spent it in the classroom Mr Rivers allowed him to be in, he had gotten texts from Rhaena that she was going out with some friends and wouldn't be able to walk him home, but she came by at break to give him some bus money.

Now, he was in his last class looking out the window, ignoring all the glares and questions people had for him. The teacher had gave him a kind smile to which he turned away from, he just wanted to go home. He wanted to get tonight over and done with and then perhaps have a him night.

Today, was the last day of school after all, he had a lot of time on his hands for this weekend. He could go and feed the ducks? Or go to the park once more? He just wanted to have a him day in littlespace and be done with all of this.

He kept himself in his thoughts and the only thing that snapped him from them was the bell that rang loudly causing everyone to rush up and grab their phones before leaving the door. Lucerys waited several minutes before gathering his things into his backpack before leaving, he bid the teacher a farewell.

Lucerys Velaryon walked out of the school dodging his bullies who were awaiting for him at the gate, and then arrived quickly towards the bus stop. He waited for his bus to arrive; he'd waited already for twenty minutes and sighed when he watched the rain fall gently. Finally, once again he was taken away from his thoughts when his bus arrived. He asked for his ticket and paid before sitting near the back. His head hit the window gently as he hadn't known what he was to do next, the professors words were still on his mind.

How was he going to tell his family. If he didn't the teachers were going to do it. But he didn't want to be a burden, but he kept on feeling like shit as he kept his emotions and thoughts buried within him and bottled up. He wished he could just open that lid, he wish he could talk, but he couldn't, not now.

He just hoped this dinner would not end badly, he swore he'd keep his mouth shut unless told.

●・○・●・○・●
oof sad boy moments for Luce.
hopefully someone can come in and
help him soon!

vote, comment & two days before
Christmas jeez.