six

●・○・●・○・●

●・○・●・○・●

TWO DAYS CAME BY QUICKLY, school sucked more than ever, he walked in feeling more happier with himself, but that all soon vanished when he met eyes with Udda and his gang. The teachers had also been smothering him and talking with him before he left his classes, and if things couldn't get any worse; they totally did. A substitute teacher had paired him with one of the boys from Udda's class for a class project on bullying – total fucking embarrassment for him as the class eyed him with malicious intentions. He knew this was his doing and this week at school will be complete hell for him.

Later after lunch, he completely ditched class, he was feeling distressed from everything, his thoughts were controlling him completely, tears of frustration ran down his cheeks. He couldn't slip here, he just couldn't and he certainly wasn't going to a teacher to go home. He typed in Helaena's number into his phone and hesitated, but he didn't have much time before she answered.

'Lucerys?' Came her soft voice.

He tries to keep his sniffles at bay, 'hey. C-Could you come and pick me up, please?' He begged a little.

'I can get Aegon to come and get you, and bring you here if you'd like? I'm just a little busy with client offers.' She asks him, 'you can stay here as long as you want, Aegon won't say a thing, I promise.'

'Yes, please.' He says, he knew he couldn't do this again, and he promised this was a one time thing, he just couldn't stay for another three hours, he just couldn't.

'Alright, I'll get him, just wait outside for him okay?" He nods along to her words.

'Okay, thanks.' He listens to her say goodbye before she hangs up.

Lucerys wondered if this was the best idea, Aegon had hated him right after what happened to Aemond and always seemed to make his life worse – just like his little brother does. He wipes his face with his sleeve and leaves the bathroom, he tries to not get caught by any teachers while he leaves from the door, he will probably get into trouble by his mom later, but he couldn't stand anyone at this point in time. 

He left through the double doors where people usually got to sit and eat lunch, he managed to dodge the cafeteria ladies and then went outside. He waited awkwardly before a white bmw pulled up, he opened the back door and awkwardly said hello before staying very quiet.

He couldn't look up from his knees, tears were already beginning to fall and even if he didn't want to, he accidentally slipped into his headspace, he just couldn't deal with the embarrassment; not today.

Lucerys completely missed the concerned look he'd gotten from Aegon in the mirror, he knew when the boy was upset, he wanted to ask but he decided to leave it, and he bit his tongue on asking why Helaena seemed so panicked, she was filled with so much concern and had brushed passed him – bringing the toy box from the loft down to her office, she gave him a look to not say anything before shutting the door on his face.