sixteen

●・○・●・○・●

●・○・●・○・●

AEMOND WAS HOLDING LUCERYS on his hip and bounced him slightly to calm him down and stop his tears, Lucerys had explained what had happened through his sobs and Aemond was not happy. Though, right now, he was trying to get him to calm down. Aemond wanted to be smug about it when Lucerys wrapped his arms around his neck while putting his face into his chest, but he knew it wasn't the time, he had to get the little to calm down, he didn't even care if some smudge of paint got onto him. His hand was patting Lucerys' back while shushing him and it seemed to be working as the boys sobs turned into small whimpers.

Aemond's hand found it's way into his black curls, he strokes the boys head and had Lucerys look at him with his pretty doe eyes, the boy looked so tired from all the crying he'd done. They both state at each other for a moment before Aemond wiped away his tears with his thumb, and then placed a soft kiss on the boys forehead, "you're going to have to be a big boy for me, then you can regress all you want when we take you home." He mumbles as he sets Lucerys onto his feet, grabbing his small hand into his bigger one.

They held onto each others hands tightly, they walked out of the bathroom where Aegon seemed to have been sitting looking better than he did earlier, the older man turns seeing them while patting the seats next to him, Aemond placed Lucerys in the middle of them while keeping his hand on the boy's lower back. 

The Principle had came out, and was asking Lucerys some things and so Lucerys ended up explaining slightly though he had a lot of help from his Uncles.

Anyways, once that was done and over with and with Lucerys keeping both of his Uncles from burning the school to the ground, they left. Aemond didn't even let Lucerys walk to the car, in fact he held the boy again and made sure that he was being comforted and that he was okay, and Lucerys for once let him.

Once they reached the car, Aemond put Lucerys who was nibbling on his thumb into the backseat before strapping him in, he gave the boy one last look before hopping into the front sharing a look with Aegon who'd also stared at Lucerys through the mirror.

The boy was looking down at his knees, his thumb had slipped into his mouth as he picked at the thread on his jeans. He'd went right back to silence, he didn't want to talk and that was okay, Aegon had turned the engine on and started to drive sharing looks with Aemond who had his jaw clenched the entire time.

"We're going to Hel and I's house," Aegon states to Aemond who's been watching Lucerys in the mirror. "We're going to calm down there, and get Luke nice and settled."

"Alright, we need to get hums in new clothes as well." Aemond mumbles, "perhaps a bath too."

Lucerys just sat listening to them talk as he continued to not even look or make eye contact with the two of them, he felt very embarrassed that they had to see him like that today, it was the worst feeling ever.