twelve

●・○・●・○・●

●・○・●・○・●

LUCERYS VELARYON'S WEEK HAS BEEN going very good for once, his Instagram followers had went up too a thousand and the stranger he has been talking to had been giving him boosts of confidence and comforting him whenever he discussed the bullying he had to endure. The man made him feel better whenever he vented about his family finding out about being gay, he wanted to tell the man his name and what he truly does but if the stranger finds out he's not a college kid then he'd surly abandon him.

Though, he felt a little odd when the man would ask about his personal life; just about his bullying and why everyone does it. Again, when he was telling the man about his family life as well and how that he's slowly drifting apart since he was the main reason why half of the family don't see eye to eye with one another anymore.

Yet, a day after speaking to the man, Lucerys found himself hanging out with Callum a lot more. They'd go to the park or at Callum's house, they even started phoning one another and texting each other, the typical usual boy stuff. They both hang out in school now too, Callum ditched the bullies he used to call friends and started making some new ones along with Lucerys who only liked his company and nobody else's.

Right now, they were at a cafe with one another, and just sharing their Pinterest, Lucerys was shocked that the boy even knew what that was. The thing is Lucerys had two, one for his headspace and the other for his normal fem-boyish aesthetic. Callum only had a Pinterest for his likes of cooking, he wanted to become a chef when he was older and wanted to run his own restaurant, Lucerys thought that was a pretty cool idea, though he didn't know what he wanted to be. Callum laughed and tried to help him figure it out, it seemed to Lucerys everyone knew what they wanted to do except him.

He got a double notification as he was swiping through his phone and laughing with Callum over something very stupid; he opened it and it was Sapphire, yep that's what the new nickname for the stranger was now. He hadn't heard from the man for a couple of days after their FaceTime call with him crying about how his family treats him, he'd either been too embarrassed or he put pressure on the man. He'd slipped and babbled about everything to him with his camera off, slipping made his voice a lot softer and small, he couldn't forget the man's deep voice trying to calm him down.

Stop apologising, little bunny.
I haven't replied to you because
I have been busy with work. I asked
for you to come talk to me, and you did.
I'm proud actually.

Thank you!
How are you doing today?

I am fine. Today is my day off
no college, no work, so I'm free.
How about you? You feeling better?

Yeah, it was good to talk to someone
about it. I'm at a cafe the now with a friend,
he's helping me look for a job which I don't
want. lol.