eleven

●・○・●・○・●

●・○・●・○・●

AFTER A FEW DAYS WITH TALKING to Aegon, he and the little bunny had gotten closer. Texting back and forth, the boy even started asking for his approval at some points such as what he was wearing when he'd send a picture of his outfits or help with his college work. At some points, they'd gotten to learn that they live in the same town as one another and that they share some interests.

They'd discussed how his bullying was, and how it had been going on for a good few years. But the topic soon stopped after a few days. Aemond was at work telling Aegon everything, Aegon was literally taking notes, he'd told Helaena about Aemond being some sort of spy. The woman disagreed at first, but knew that this was the only way to protect the poor boy.

Meanwhile, Aemond was once again on his couch editing a picture he'd took when the boy had texted him a bunch of gibberish. He opened his phone and watched the boy type more things that didn't make sense; kind of like if you were rushing to type or maybe he was in his headspace?

There was one thing that stood out and it was the boys message; I hate myself sometimes.

He frowns, he knows something has happened, he tried to get him to talk but his messages didn't make sense. Aemond sighs before clicking the video icon, the phone rang for a few moments, he turned off his camera and watched as the boy answered, his camera was also off and Aemond could hear his little cries and babbles.

"Hey, hey, hey." He abandons his edit, "what's going on, hm?"

The boys ragged breaths stopped for him to speak before they started back up again, "m-my mum is going to be so mad at me!" He cries loudly, "she f-found out I am gay and that my grades were terrible!" He says while the sounds of his sobbing was muffled, he'd realised the boy had his hands over his mouth.

"Hey, shh, it's okay." He says, he knew his needed to try and get home to calm down so that they could figure something out, "I need you to calm down for me, so that I can help you."

"I don't want her to hate me!" The boy rushes out through his panicked breaths.

To Aemond, he sounded so familiar, but not at the same time. The man didn't know how to really deal with a sobbing person, he wasn't good at this, but he as a caregiver knew that the boy needed to calm down or he was going to seriously hurt himself.

"I need you to be a good boy, and calm down for me." He says taking the lead, "can you do that for me, please?" He asks the boy softly.

He hears the boys sobs become more and more silent as they minutes go by. Aemond helps him out as well trying to get the boy distracted by his voice; soon enough, his sobs turn into hiccups and sniffles. The blonde male knew that the boy was in headspace as he tries to babble out that his mother hated him once more and he had to put it out with his authorise voice.