eight

●・○・●・○・●

●・○・●・○・●

LUCERYS WALKED FROM THE BUS STOP back to where his home was. The rain had slowly stopped and puddles now filled the ground, the dark clouds caused the sky to become grey, it looked as though it were already nighttime. He honestly couldn't wait to go home, change and curl up into his bed and start the power-point.

His brown eyes widened once he saw everyone's cars there, what the hell was his grandfather doing here along with Aemond? He quickly turned on his phone and saw a late message from Rhaena saying that the family where coming back over, but this was before he switched off his phone. This was before he phoned his mother. Why the hell did Jace not warn him?

Lucerys groans and blinks through his tired eyes, he walked up to the door took a deep breath and then opened it. He peered through the hall and noticed everyone sitting on the chairs in the dining room chatting away, and he didn't want to ruin that. So, he'll make sure he wasn't seen going up the stairs, because as soon as he'll walk through, the laughter will die.

He shut the door quietly behind him and the descended the stairs, yet; he didn't even see the stare he was given by one of the family members from the table, they had seen the sad look he'd sent them before walking upstairs out of the way.

As he entered his room and silently shutting the door, his stomached growled; reminding him he hadn't eaten anything today. He wasn't hungry, he just had a sore stomach, he could manage not eating anything tonight as long as he didn't have to talk to any of them.

He grabbed his laptop while changing into his brothers jumper and a pair of basketball shorts, and climbed onto his bed. He pulled the quilt I've room while beginning to work upon the power-point which was actually slightly difficult to make.

Lucerys wanted to throw his laptop across the room, he sighed frustratingly as he had to restart everything. He jumped when his phone dinged, he looked at saw that it was Callum, he'd texted him through Instagram.

Just put the titles in, here
is the titles. I'll see you tomorrow.

He sighs, his thumb slips into his mouth, he again looks on how to make a power-point and cheered to himself when he finally got it right. He mentally danced within his mind, he was happy that he didn't screw this one up and started to type in the titles.

"Well, well, Nephew." Lucerys flinched and saw Aemond leaning against the door smirking at him.

"Fuck off, I am in no mood for your games." He said glancing at his Uncle before going back to his power-point.

Aemond scoffed, "you have a very sharp tongue. I only came to ask why Aegon has now been roped into whatever this is with you."