fifteen

●・○・●・○・●

●・○・●・○・●

THERE WAS A PARTY GATHERING HE WAS supposed to go to, but he couldn't face Aemond, he felt guilty blocking the man's number before he even read the message. The message had been deleted right after he'd blocked him, it made him feel bad.

Though, he went and had a sleepover at Callum's house, and everything was going well. It was just the two of them since his mother was out at a job night out, and they were ordering pizza and doing prank calls on people, and watching comedy tv shows or movies; both were having a really good time.

They also played video games and started talking about upcoming school events, talked about Callum's crush on a cheerleader that he'd been planning on asking out. He even talked about Lucerys dating some of the boys that he knew, Lucerys would make faces when he'd known who he was talking about.

"I feel like I have suggested all the gay guys to you in our school, I think Matt would make you the happiest." He comments as he they both watched a horror movie this time, "you've been withdrawn and in your thoughts for a couple of days, I think he'd be a good guy to have."

"Matt is more popular with the queers, I've just came out and none of them have ever said anything or asked me to join their group." He says shrugging, "I don't think it matters if I'm gay, but I think they don't like me due to who my family are."

"You're not your family," Callum says shaking his head, "that's what I thought at first too, but you're actually a pretty cool dude."

Lucerys smiles, "you're alright too."

"Just alright?" Lucerys chuckles with him, "how about tomorrow I introduce you to Matt, he's having a party tomorrow."

The smaller boy bites his lip as Callum persuades him, "fine. I'll go to the party and be more social with all the other queers, how about that?"

"Good, I'm proud that your stepping out of your comfort zone." The blonde boy said sending Lucerys a wink, the brunette just smiles and turns his attention back to his phone expecting a text from Sapphire but forgets that the man was his Uncle who he'd blocked, he swallows and felt his heart ache, he just ignores the feeling and keeps his attention towards the television.

"Yeah, okay, let's do this!" He says to the boy, he wasn't going to let anyone ware him down, he was going to become more social and have more friends.

●・○・●・○・●

The next day, Lucerys had changed in the bathroom and met Callum in the boys living room, "ready to go?" The blonde asks Lucerys who nods his head, "well, I told him that you were coming and that you were a really cool dude!"