seven

●・○・●・○・●

●・○・●・○・●

ONCE LUCERYS WOKE UP FROM HIS NAP, he realised that he was on his own bed, he was no longer at Helaena's and couldn't exactly remember what happened after he told her that he was practically getting bullied; his head was full of cotton balls and he'd completely forgotten what happened. Lucerys noticed that Jace was sitting besides him watching a movie on his bed, his older brother must have heard him move as his attention was now on his. "Hey, you alright?" He asks softly – Lucerys blinked while nodding.

"Yeah," he mumbles, "don't remember much though."

Jace grimaces causing Lucerys to side eye him, "well, something happened, but you're not to worry about!"

"What? What happened?" Lucerys questioned nervously, "Jace, what happened!" His brother was seriously creeping him out, "just tell me, already!"

"Aegon knows." He spat out, Lucerys was appalled, he grew pale. "But not to worry, he won't tell anyone! You actually cling to him all day yesterday and he had to get involved because of something that Helaena didn't explain."

Lucerys looked down; eyes widened, hands clenched into his quilt. This wasn't supposed to happen, he shook his head, why was Aegon willing to not say anything to Aemond? He couldn't even believe anyone anymore, Aegon was sure going to tell his brother and they both will make his life so bloody miserable to the extent of that he wouldn't be able to regress anymore.

"Luke, Aegon's not going to say a word. He promised Helaena he wouldn't, and I know you don't trust him, but he as well as I know that regression is fragile to anyone and he wouldn't take that away from you." Jacaerys says, "here, let me go get you something to eat, and we can watch a movie together tonight." He says leaving the bed with one last look to his brother who'd now shut down once again.

Lucerys couldn't believe what was happening at this moment in time, he knew that he should've just stayed in school, this was bad, this was really fucking bad! Yet, Jacaerys had said that Aegon understands and that he would never tell anyone, but how could Lucerys trust him after everything? The man could literally blurt it out like he always does whenever he's drunk. He would just have to avoid being around Helaena for awhile, he couldn't trust himself – not anymore.

Not even twenty minutes went by and Jacaerys came back into his room holding potato shaped smiling faces and dino nuggets, and a can of Fanta Orange. They ate in utter silence, but Lucerys did talk at one point claiming he understood which was an absolute lie, but it got his brother off of his case.

They both sat quietly, curling up on each other and just sat watching the movie.

●・○・●・○・●