fourteen

●・○・●・○・●

●・○・●・○・●

EVER SINCE AEMOND FOUND OUT the boy he'd been talking to was actually Lucerys he'd been a mess, he'd stormed over to his brother and Sister's house and demanded that they tell him everything and so they did. The whole story, they told him everything they seated him down and told him everything. Aemond had his head in his hands as he sighed for the hundredth times that day, he'd put two and two together after seeing Lucerys' picture in the group-chat and when he'd sent the picture to him as Sapphire everything fell down.

Lucerys was a little, he was little bunny boy, and little bunny boy was him. He'd grown a soft spot for Lucerys....or well, little bunny boy.

He lied about his age and that he was in college to a stranger, this could've turned out really bad if it wasn't him, he would talk to Lucerys about that too. Though, the whole bullying thing he and Aegon had told each other that they were going to deal with that, he maybe an arsehole to Lucerys, but he wouldn't take his age-regression for granted or do anything so low to him, he'd known that for some littles it was a coping mechanism which in Lucerys' case that was this for him.

"Aemond, talk to Lucerys about it." Aegon says as they had sat quietly for a moment, "message him the now, and tell him you are you and that you had no idea it was him and talk to him about everything. Don't push him away for something like this."

"I'm not pushing him away," Aemond grumbles as he grabs his phone, "how can I push him away when there is so much shit happening to him. Let's not forget that he lied about his age, and talked to a stranger what would've happened if the stranger wasn't me hm, and they went to meet up?" The man says as he goes onto his account to message him, he scowls as he looked at the messages, "little shits blocked me."

"Must have found out it was you from our Mother." Aegon chuckles, "I have his phone number if you'd like to message him on that?"

"I would," he nods and types the number in and left Lucerys a little note on his phone. "Watch him block me again."

Aegon sighs, "he started avoiding Helaena when he found out I knew about it. He's not into confrontation, and when he's faced with it he makes excuses and runs, sounds like someone familiar, right?" The man looks at Aemond with a pointed look.

"I do not run!" He protests.

"Whatever floats your boat," Aegon chuckles. "Tell me about the boy he's been hanging around."

Aemond sighs, "I don't know his name but he said that he was a bully who is now a friend."

"That sounds sketchy, really fucking sketchy." Aegon narrowed his eyes at his brother who nodded along, "Lucerys doesn't post anything on his Instagram, he's very private, but the other day he did post himself at school with a boy who had his hood up with a pair of sunglasses, you think that's him?"