❤️Rush x Child!Reader

Tw: swearing

Ages and info:

Kevin (friend 1): 16, he/him, soft
Exel (friend 2): 15 she/her, impulsive
Dizii (friend 3): 17, she/her, forgetful
(Y/N): 13, afraid, will let others do choices for them.

Nobody's POV:

(Y/N) was forced to come into the hotel by her older friends. Dizii and Kevin didn't really like Exel's idea, but she was the leader of the group. Dizii kept (Y/N) close to her.

Door 5.

Door 6.

Door 7. It had a lock.
Exel was arguing with Kevin while (Y/N) and Dizii were searching for the key. (Y/N) opened a drawer, unexpectedly, Timothy jumped on their head, scaring them.

"AH! SPIDER!" (Y/N) screamed, trying to take Timothy off their head. Dizii helped take Timothy off and put him back in the drawer. The key was on the bed. They took it and opened the door.

Door 8. The lights flickered.

Kevin got in a closer, meanwhile Exel said they shouldn't be scared. Dizii shoved (Y/N) in a closed, and got in one herself, leaving Exel out.

"You bitches! You are scared of some lights! (Y/N)! Get out you scaredy cat!" Exel said angrily.

Rush's POV:

I let my presence be known by making the lights flicker. I could hear one of the players screaming. I got up, and started running, from door 5. I saw the player who wasn't in a closet, and quickly killed them, leaving their body on the floor. The youngest one was forced into this. I heard their voice while they left the closet. I despawned.

Nobody's POV:

They left their closets, hearing Rush get further away. (Y/N) started at Exel's dead body. They cried. They couldn't go back. They had to finish what they started.
Kevin hugged (Y/N). They kept going through the doors, reaching door 36. The seek chase went smoothly, but only for Dizii and (Y/N). Kevin got caught by the hands. They went and reached the Figure. (Y/N) found 3 books , Dizii found 5, but when it came to the code, Dizii was a little too loud. The Figure ate her. (Y/N) was all alone now. They passed door 50, and went onto door 60. The lights flickered. The room didn't have a proper door. No closets, only a vent. (Y/N) didn't think fast enough. They thought they were cornered.

Rush's POV:

I made the light flicker. They were alone. They didn't go in the vent, strange. I started rushing, door after door. I got to them. I stopped infront of them, my clasic scream still going on. I was breathing heavily. They were crying. I stopped screaming, and I looked at them.

"Y-You aren't going to- kill me...?" (Y/N) sobbed.

A minute of silence.

".. Well... No.." I wrapped around them with my shadow.
They let themself sink in my shadow , like a fluffy pillow. They really didn't care if they died. But i wouldn't let them die.

"You were forced into this, weren't you?" I sighed looking at their face. "I killed the first little brat who was screaming, at door 7..or was it 8?"I added.

"E-Exel. Yes, she forced us to come here." (Y/N) mumbled. "Are you gonna let the others kill me?" they looked at me, afraid.

"... Maybe not... Probably not.. You're too young to die. Too young to even be here. You shouldn't meet your demise here." I said, taking them in my arms, and going through the doors with them.

We reached the second seek chase. I opened a mistery trapdoor on the floor, and we got onto a secret level, where our rooms were. I took them to my room, and put them on the bed. I sat next to the bed, curled up in my shadow. They made themselfs comfortable, and we talked for a while. Then i heard something. Seek was coming to check if i got the player or not.

"Hide under the bed. Now." I took them and I helped them hide. I tried to look as idle as I could.

Seek came in.

"Did you get the player, Rush? I heard someone enter the hallway." Seek looked at me, arms crossed.

"Well no shit sherlock, I entered, and yes, I got the player. I ate them whole, hehe." I laughed.

"You are one true bitch. Couldn't you leave some for ambush too? He hasn't gotten any players today" seek sighed.

"Not my problem. If he wants to eat, he needs to hunt on his own." I added.

Seek left my room and I waited for a little, before signaling (Y/N) that they could come out. I told them to try to be quiet, as Figure's room is 1 room away from mine. I got into the bed with (Y/N), and we cuddled.

" That flying cacao shit ball is gonna be here. If he tells seek, he oficially started a war with me." I sighed, angrily.

"You mean screech? He's pretry nice. Hasn't jumpscared me once." (Y/N) smiled.

Screech did indeed come into the room. He stared at my and (Y/N), and landed on the bed, next to us.

"oh, so now we are cuddling players? I wanna join too! >:(" Screech looked at us.

"No you cacao shit."

"I will tell seek that you didn't kill the player! >:)"

"You little rat. I took them for my own, okay? Plus they are WAYY to young to die." I sighed. "Fineee.. C'mere."

Screech layed inbetween me and
(Y/N). We talked with eachother, and we really had a great time.

Figure could be heard stomping on the halls. He stomps though. A new set of 3 players came in, and he killed all of them.

I whispered to (Y/N) to not say a word, and we waited.

Figure passed. We could continue talking and having fun.

"Should we play truth or dare?" Screech asked.

"Sure, but no dares like 'go in the hallway' for (Y/N), they'll get killed." I told Screech.

"I'm up for it" (Y/N) pleaded.

I dared screech to bite seek; seek got really mad and yeeted screech into a wall. (Y/N) dared me to slap ambush, we started a small fight, but halt managed to break it up. Screech dared me to scream 'AMBUSH HAS TO BITCHES' in the hallway ;screech wanted me to scream that he had no balls, but he changed the dare.

I got into the hallway.

"AMBUSH HAS NO BITCHESSS! *wheeze*" I was dying laughing on the floor.
"YOU ARE A BIG FAT NERD RUSHHH" ambush screamed back.
"STOP SCREAMING YOU LITTLE SHITS YOU ARE HURTING MY EARS. WHAT THE HELL GOT INTO YOU TODAY?" Figure roared back, louder than all of us.

Screech was trying to hold the laugh in, and so was (Y/N).

"(Y/N)- don't laugh- they will know-" I tried to stop them from laughing, but they bursted out into laughter.

Halt came by, and saw all of us there.

"SEEEEK! RUSH GOT ANOTHER PLAYER FOR HIMSELF AGAINNN!" the bitch ran towards seeks room.
"YOU LITTLE SHIIIITTT"

Seek same up, and saw (Y/N) still laughing, while screech was wheezing.

"A little disclaimer for you guys, if you keep up the havoc, i will give you all the beating of your life." seek looked me straight in the eyes.

"ok" screech sighed.

"shut up cacao ball"

We had a great time.
___________________________

Part 2?
I honestly love this lol
This is the rush btw

Part 2?I honestly love this lol This is the rush btw