🎟️🌸❤️ Ambush X Gn!Reader

WOWIE THIS ART HAS ACTUALLY BEEN DONE BY ME U CAN SEE MY WATERMARK SLIGHTLY IN THE CORNER

(Y/N) is around 17 sooo yes

All hail third person stories

Anyway tysm for almost 2.5k views and 212 comments yall are the best

______________

Nobody's POV:

(Y/N) and their friends left the elevator. Its was just the three of them: (Y/N), Blaze and Tiko.

(im popping theese random names in i have no idea)

Doors pass one by one, a Dupe, Rush, its all common. (Y/N)'s friends are pros: they've beat the game 100+ times, even after the update.

Seek is easy, as always. His mad hits against the closed door are loud. You can him desperately trying to open the door but giving up after 3 tries. The library is as quiet as ever, besides Figures' roars. They quickly manage to get 4 books. (Y/N) got two, Blaze got 1 and Tiko got another. While Blaze went to get the sheet containing the numbers' order, Figure came down, and cornered him. Blaze accidentally bumped into the closet behind him, and before he could get in, Figure dragged him by his leg, and killed him.

Tiko and (Y/N) got the other 4 books and input the code. They purchased multiple things:

(Y/N) got a crucifix and a lighter.
Tiko got a skeleton key and some lockpicks.

Doors pass, and thr lights flicker at door 61. (Y/N) got in the closet, meanwhile Tiko didn't hear the aproaching enity. Ambush. (Y/N) hopped in and out, and didn't wish to use the crucifix.

The sound faded...

(Y/N) thought it was over, and hopped out, but right then, Ambush came and stopped right before (Y/N). His glitchy body, his loud AF SCREAM (rip ears), his claw like hands.

Ambush's POV:

I stopped right in front of them. They looked at me horrified. I wrapped my tail around them and i dragged them closer.

The scream that I normally make started to fade away. Soon enough, I could only hear (Y/N)'s breath. They were horrified. Or maybe was I too bright? I dont know.

They reached out and felt my arms, my body, translucent and smoke-like, warmed up their hands. Theirs were cold. I gave them a big ol' hug and they were confused as ever.

"Why-" they mummbled, but I interrupted them.

"Because I want you. I need you. With me."

My appearance was almost fish like: a thin body, aerodynamic, to help me catch speed faster.

They put their hand on my face, and touched my dry skin.

I put them to my chest and i started rushing down the halls at a really speed. (pun not intended)

They hugged me tight and started crying. I stopped and I hugged them.

(TW: MENTIONS OF GORE AHEAD)

"Shhh.. Don't cry now.. I won't kill you. If anyone dares to hurt you, I will    rip their organs out. You're mine.." I kissed her, and she gently pat my tail.

"See? It's not so bad to bond with an entity~" I chuckled.

"Hush you big teddybear. Give me cuddles" (Y/N) hugged me, and we cuddled for a while.

_______________

538 word yipee onto the next request