❤️🌸Jeff And GN!Reader

I have no idea this is random but enjoy

Enjoy the gender neutral reader yall
__________________

... Figure roared...

(Y/N) hated the library. They died everytime. Their coins.. 340. They will get a cruicifix and some Vitamin Gummies™. The rest of their money will go in Jeff's tip jar! The guy deserves all the tips in the world.

The code.. 87254. They quickly input the numbers on the lock and just as the door opened, Figure came up. They blasted out, and just barely escaped their death. (Y/N) could hear the music on the radio.

"Hiii Jeff! Hi El Goblino! " They waved.

El Goblino nodded, and jeff waved one of his tentacles.

(Y/N) bought the crucifix, the gummies and gave Jeff their last 40 coins as tips.

Jeff smiled however he could, and made a heart out of his tentacles. (Y/N) smiled, and out of nowhere, Jeff grabbed them with his tentacles and hugged (Y/N) tightly as a thank you. His body was cold, and was pretty much like a centipede.

Every time they met, Jeff would hug (Y/N). They were bestiess!

Blooper:

"Why do you always hug the players Jeff?" Seek looked at him, confused.

"They're floofy and warm!" Jeff said (He only talks with other monsters, and never opens his mouth when players are near).

"Well you aren't and you're cold. How would they like your hugs?" Seek said.

Jeff grabbed him and hugged him tighly than anyone.

"HUG."

"I c-can't b-breathe-" Seek struggles to say.

He is yeeted across the room by bad boy jeff.
______________

GUVE ME MORE REQS PLS I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL TO WRITE IN HERE AHHHH