🎟️🌸❤️Jack X Teen!Reader

jack uwu

TW: swearing

(Y/N) is a she, and about the age of 16 so yeye

this was also done during math
_________________

Nobody's POV:

(Y/N) left the elevator with alot more stuff than ussual. She had a plushie, a lighter, lockpicks and vitamins. Her backpack was quite heavy. Oh, she alsp had a bag of chips... For some reason.

'Can't go wrong with some snacks' she thought.

She got the key and started the run. Door 2, 3, 4, etc, etc.

At door 8, the lights flicker. Ambush. 'Huh? This early?' (Y/N) wondered, kind of annoyed.

Ambush did his ussual thing. But (Y/N) was no fool. She knew his trick, and wasn't goint to fall for it.

She took out her bag of chips while Ambush was bassing by for the second time, and almost opened the closet's door. She slowly munched on the chips and eventually, Ambush left.

"whew" (Y/N) she breathed, relieved.

She continued her run, trying to be as quick as possible. Soon enough, (Y/N) got to the Seek chase, which was easy. It begun, and imediately she missed one of the crawl spots.

She chugged some vitaming and got a decent boost. Right at the ene, she tripped, and Seek ALMOST got her, but (Y/N) managed to be sneaky and throw the empty bag of chips on Seek's face and finish this chase.

"IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR PLAYER!" Seek screamed, regardless of Guidiny Light's rule of no talking with the player. He sighed, and (Y/N) laughed with tears.

(Y/N) got herself together and continued this run. Door after door after door after door, it seemed endless.

Door 41.. A dupe one, of course. Dupe always popped up.

(Y/N) didn't look at the door's number from before, and got duped.

"Fucking-" she bandaged her arm. Dupe loved the taste of arms.

She let herself on the wall, and slowly slid down, next to the closet.

"Sometimes I hate my life." (Y/N) she sighed.

The lights flickered. (Y/N) tried to get in the closet, but ofc Jack had tk jumpscare her. She quickly hid behind it, but her backpack was left on the carpet, with the stuff out.. Including the Jack plushie she had taken..

After Rush passed she got the plushie, and tried to go to the next door, but something grabbed her. Jack.

"A plushie of me? Awhh" Jack chuckled.

"Shut up.." (Y/N) said, kind of embarrassed.

"But it's cute! How 'bout I cuddle you like a plush?" Jack smiled. Before (Y/N) could say anything, Jack and her already were in the closet.

(Y/N) hated to admit, but Jack was really soft and fluffy. Fluffier than the plush.

"Who's softer? Me or plushie me?" Jack tormented (Y/N), who was obviously embarrassed.

"Y...You.. " (Y/N) blushed.

Jack's smile was brighter than ever. Her hugged (Y/N). Cuddles cuddles.....

Legend has it, (Y/N) never finished their run and hanged out with Jack for hours.
_________

SHORTER STORY CRIESSSSS

I didn't rlly know how to do thjs but ig- JACK SIMPS GONNA LOVE THIS ONE