🎟️❤️Seek X Child!Blind!Reader

Tw: swearing

Also reader is gender neutral and around the age of 9 yay
_______________

Nobody's POV:

(Y/N) and their parents arrived at the hotels' register. Nobody was there. (Y/N)'s mom looked around, confused.

" ***, could you keep (Y/N) while i search for the key to this door, nobody is here, so we must do it ourselves." (Y/N)' s mom said, in a slightlt angry tone, and (Y/N) could hear the change in their mom's voice. They decided to stay quiet.

Their dad picked them up, and waited for ___ to find the key. ___ found it, picked it up, and they went through the first door. (Y/N)'s dad put them down, and held their hand while the walked, and guided them so they wouldn't hit the walls, furniture or door frames.

Dark room..

Luckily, (Y/N)' s mom, ___, had a lighter. They passed onto the next door.

At door 9, the lights flickered. (Y/N)' parents looked around, confused, but *** shoved (Y/N) in the nearest closet, and went into one himself. (yn's dad lol)

"But there are only 2!" ___ shouted angrily, right before Rush came, and killed her.

"D-Dad.? Can I come out now..?" (Y/N) said, feeling something wanting to push them out, but giving up.

"Yes (Y/N), you ca-.." *** saw ___'s dead body. They couldn't turn back now. If something wanted to kill little (Y/N), they had to pass through papa bear.

They proceeded together untill door 35, where the Seek chase should've begun.

Seeks' POV:

I arose, ready to run. In front of me, a small child and what seemed like their father, they had similar hair. I started running, and surprisingly, the adult wouldn't flinch. In one swift move, dead.

Wait, I completely ignored the little child who began running, but kept bumping into furniture. I got behind them, and put my goey hand on their shoulder. 'They can't be older than 9, can they?' I thought.

"AHH! DON'T KILL ME PLEASE" (Y/N) shouted, crying.

I looked at them, and realised they were blind, and blood was dripping from their forehead because they kept bumping into the fallen furniture.

"I-.. Who the fuck would bring a blind child here?" I didn't understand. "Shhh. You need to calm down. I'm not gonna kill you, and I won't allow other entities to kill you. Understood? "

The little child nodded.

"W-Wait. Are there others? And what's their name? Oh- mines (Y/N)" the little child touched my arm and played with some of the goo they got on their fingers.

I looked at them. "You're blind, aren't you?"

"Yeah.." (Y/N) said, slightly dissapointed.

"Well there is an entity who also is blind. Do you wish to know him?" I looked at the little child, whose face lit up.

"Yess! But can you protect me in case he tries to kill me..?" (Y/N) hugged me, and got goo all over their white shirt.

"Yes, I promise" I started to go over all the fallen furniture, and slowly finish what was supposed to be a chase.

We finished it, and I began running so we'd get to the library quicker.

"WooOaaAhh" (Y/N) giggled.

I smiled, and just as we passed door 49,I stopped.

"We're here. Lets get inside" I opened the door, and figure recognized my voice.
"Hi Seek. And who do you have here?" Figure roared.

(Y/N) hugged my chest slightly upon hearing Figures' roar.

"Could you not roar- It's a blind kid. They're around 9 and both of their parents have been killed. And I am not fucking killing a kid."

Figure looked surprised. "A blind child..?"

"Shh It's fine he's not gonna eat you." Seek gently pat (Y/N) on the head.

"You really are like a father figure" Figure chuckled, as he sat on the table, almost breaking it. "Wha-" *visible confusion*

"That's because Screech is actually my child, shithead. I AM a father already."
I sighed.

"Mr. Figure?" (Y/N) mummbled, touching Figures long arm. "He's colden than goo guy, ew-"

"Goo guy-" Figure tried not to laugh, as I sighed angrily.

"I'm sorry Mr. Seek I didn't mean to anger you" the child imediately apolagized.

"It's fine. And yeah Figure is pretty cold. For some reason." I couldn't figure it out. Sometimes my goo was colder than normal, but it never got too cold. (all hail the puns)

"How about i get this child out of here? Its way too dangerous." I thought about this idea.

"Or we could raise him as our own." Figure suggested.

"Yeah. Your idea is better (definitely we're not gonna get the child killed)"

____________

786 wordies yay i have like 5 more wips so expect like 1 every day or maybe im kind and i spoil yall and give you 2 in a day >:]