🎟️🔞Jeff X Fem!Reader

The requester didnt specify, but i decided to go with fem reader

this is how jeff looks like (picture above)

_____________

Nobody's POV:

(Y/N) passed down the halls, pickijg up coins every once in a while. She looked gorgeous.

Door 12; Lights flicker.

She hid in a closet and waited for Rush to come.

"ez" (Y/N) thought.

She continued, easily passing by any theat or avoiding it. (Y/N) was a pro, having 320 deaths and 205 wins to their name. Before and after the update.

The entities knew her well, but Jeff knew her the most. She always came to his shop, talked with him and El Goblino, bought everything and always left atleast 50 coins as a tip. Jeff knew her well enough; he always talked with her. He doesn't open his mouth to any other player, just her.

Deep inside, Jeff felt an odd craving... He knows what he will do. He just has to wait for her to be here, at his humble shop.

(Y/N) is now at door 35, and waiting for the Seek chase to begin.

Its easy; she finished it in 2 minutes, a new record! Seek sighs and waits for a new player.

(Y/N) has 340 coins. She wants to buy a crucifix and lockpicks.

Figure's library is next; she is ready to speedrun this! She ussually does it in 5-8 minutes, but she has moments when it takes her 10 or even 15 minutes. She hates thoose moments. She wants to be number 1. NUMERO UNO!

She enters the library, crouches and imediately gets 3 books.

Shes faster than Figure, and has 5 books already, 2 minutes in. (Y/N) goes and gets the code paper, quickly going to the lock area and gets the remaining books. She finished the library in 6 minutes! Not bad.

At door 53 appears Jeff's shop! Oddly, El Goblino and Bob aren't there. Jeff lets (Y/N) buy her stuff, and then they start talking.

"Mmh.. Would you be down do to me a favor? In return of that favor you can get anything from my shop for free for the next 10 runs. Is that good?"

"Oh that's more than enough! What's the favor you want me to do?

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Jeff used his tentacles to grab (Y/N) and put her on his lap.

"Ah!" (Y/N) slightly moaned, accidentally.

Jeff pulled out his dick, as he slowly took (Y/N)'s panties off.

"What are you -" (Y/N) was cut off by the feeling of something big and hot going inside of her.

Jeff moaned quietly, and started going at it. (Y/N)'s head was spinning. She moaned in pleasure. 2 of Jeff's tentacles wrapped around her.

Jeff was hitting such nice spots, but it was more than obvious that is was hit first time. Even tho it was his first time... He was so good at it.

(Y/N) didn't care about her speedun anymore. This was much better than any speedrun she could've dreamed of.

"Jeff- I- I'm gonna finish soon -" (Y/N) moaned.

"S-Same.." Jeff kept going and realized: if he cums inside, isn't he gonna get (Y/N) pregnant?

(Y/N) realized it too. But Jeff couldn't stop...

"I'm sorry- Ngh!~" Jeff said right as he cummed. (Y/N) let out a final moan as they both finished together.

(Y/N) was tired; she let herself fall onto Jeff's chest. He caught her and kissed her forhead.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

"You did well.." (Y/N) huffed.

She got help to clean herself. Jeff gave her a free crucifix and she continued her run.

This is their little secret.

________________

👏EAT👏UP👏JEFF👏SIMPS👏

uwu i did this during math lessons so enjoy