🔞 Seek X Fem!Reader

Tw: short asf, cringe, swearing

(Y/N) entered seeks hallway. She was prepared to run as fast as she could. Seek arose. She ran, crawled and opened the required doors, and the other (Y/N) passed. Seek was angry. He wanted her.

(Y/N) passed the library, and its time for the second chase. She got in her running position and so it began. At the last part before the hands, (Y/N) choose the wrong door, and seek strongly pinned her down. (Y/N) was huffing, her hair all messy.

"What a pretty little face we have here" Seek spoke, looking at her scared face.

"W-Why didn't you kill me?" (Y/N) mummbled.

"Because I want you.."

He lifted her up and yeeted one of the planks on a closed door. The other came of easely, to reveal a small bedroom with a bed in it. Seek placed (Y/N) on the bed. He gently placed his hands on her b00bs, before taking (Y/N)'s shirt off. They were as smooth as a babies skin. (Y/N) blushed, and let out a small moan as Seek squished her b00bs.

"Awww a sensitive one"

(bitch acts like he fucks players everyday)

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

He took off (Y/N)' s underwear and gently lifted her legs. His big d!ck was twitching. He slowly put it in, (Y/N) moaned. He started going at it, and noticed a little blood.

"A virgin? How cute.." he moaned under his breath.

As they both got closer and closer, (Y/N) covered her face with a pillow.

Seek pulled out and came on (Y/N)'s clothes. Her wet p^ssy twitched in pleasure.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

______________

WHAT
THE
FUCK
THIS
WAS
soooo cringy to make and I MADE IT IN CLASS. Also yes im back from the DEAD. Enjoy it you little horny people cuz idk what else to add to make it longer this is so short but i dont wanna write more smut so enjoy xd.