🎟️❤️Screech X NB!Reader

yupii i got the motivation to do smth before i dissapear into the pits of idfk what 😍

-
toilet screech

Bottom Text
-

Tw: swears, mentions of murder and illegal stuff

huge improvemet of my style 😱(expect very kewl and edgy stuff)
________________

Nobody's POV:

(Y/N), a bright and happy human, atleast thats what they seemed like. As the narrator that I am, I shall not go into deep details... Or shall I now?

On the inside, (Y/N) was being "eaten" alive by the horrors, threats and fears that they had of the hotel. They were running out of knobs, and their hidden depression was really forcing them out of their ussual routine.

Yet, their lack of guilt in actions they did was somehow helping them. In the last game they played, they commited arson 2 times, mass murder, warcrimes, theft of 10 guns, and way more stuff that even I am not allowed to list.

They entities know everything that a player has done in other games. You may not notice, but in any little game, there's one of Seeks eyes watching you.

That's why Rush, atleast, stopped attacking (Y/N) that often. Not because they carry a handgun, but because of the crimes that they've done.

But let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. Most entities do not know what (Y/N) has done.

And one of them was Screech.

(Y/N) passed doen the halls, with their lighter in their hand, feeling deep inside that a dark room was approaching.

Nothing for the next 5 doors.. Ah! There it was. The dark room they've been waiting for.

'Finally some fucking darkness!' they layed down, their back on the cold wall.

Screech floated there in the distance, watching every little move that (Y/N) did. 'Huh? They're laying down? Are they tired or somethin' Screech couldn't help but think.

1 minute.. 5 minutes.. 10 minutes.. Half an hour passes, and (Y/N) hasn't moved. They fell asleep.

Screech was still skittish, but decided to aproach the sleeping beast. Slowly floating over, Screech proceeded to lay next to (Y/N)'s arm. He nudged it a couple of times, and a tired moan filled the dark quiet.

"T.. The fuck...?" (Y/N) yawned. They knew Screech, and quite liked him. "Oh. You." They looked at the small entity laying next to them.

"Uh- Uhm- You fell asleep." Screech replied.

"No shit. I'm really tired but that nap helped." (Y/N) yawned again and streched. "Why'd you wake me up?"

"Well- I watched you for like 30 minutes and I got bored. Plus the floor is cold and you're really cold. You can get sick!" Screech said, kind of worried.

(Y/N) was quiet. Thoughts rushed in and out of their head. Why?

"And erm- I wanted to talk to someone..hehhe...Uh... Okay I'll admit! I want to help the player and befriend them!" Screech confessed.

(Y/N) was quiet. They thought about alot of stuff. Why does Screech want to befriend a player? It didn't make sense. He was a passive aggressive entity after all. The only entities helping the players were Jeff and Guiding Light.

"I could take you with me if you want me to." (Y/N) Lifted screech into their arms and pat them.

Screech let out a noise similar to a purr. "So when are we gonna go? :]"

(Y/N) took out their lighter and started searching for the key. Soon enough, they got their hands onto it and they continued the run, with Screech besides them, or in their arms. Screech liked to recieve head pats.

And so they tried to finish the game together.
__________________

okok i went kinda lazy on this one