🎟️💊🔪Suicidal!Screech and Seek [BAD ENDING]

TW: suicide, swears, cutting, blades, scars, weapons such as axe
__________________

Nobody's POV:

Screech was hiding under something. He was hiding under a bed. Ambush was searching for him with an AXE. A LITTERAL AXE.

Screech was having a panic attack and was trying not to be loud while crying.

Ambush chuckled. he reached underneath the bed and grabbed Screech. He dragged him out by his arm. Screech hissed.

"Awhhh your cuts hurt? so sad!" Ambush laughed.

Screech tried to free himself, but Ambush slammed him down and put the axe to his neck.

"Listen. Tell anyone about this and you're dead."

dead..

The word stuck in Screech's mind. Ambush let him go; Screech ran to his room as fast as he could. He locked the door, crawled under the bed and cried.

He decided he'd cut again. Like always he still had a hidden blade. Hidden away from Seek so he doesn't take this one away as well.

He went to his bathroom and cut again and again. He made new cuts over his scars, the blade now stained with black blood. It looked like ink.

A thought rushed through Screech's mind: What did Ambush's blood taste like? What was it's color?

He knew that he wouldn't find out very easely and not very soon.

He hid his blade, bandaged his scars and went back to his room. Under the bed, was his rope. He was going to do it soon.

His dad still hated him, even though it didn't seem like it,Ambush wants him gone, Screech doesn't have any friends, he's lonely. And has nobody.

nobody.

Nobody would care if he died, right?

...right?

....

He set up the rope and prepared.

He started to count from 10 to 1..

10..

9..

8..

7..

6..

5..

4..

3..

2..

1..

He let himself fall off the bed frame, and imediately felt the pressure and pain. He wasnt able to breathe, but couldn't reach back for the bed frame either.

'FUCK-' He panicked 'why did I put the hook in so good-' his vision started to become blurry. 'Well... This is it now. Im dead.' his ears started ringing.

Suddently, it was all black.

One. Last. Breath.

Air came out his mouth. He was dead. What? Dead. He did it. He killed himself. This is what Ambush wanted. Right? This is what they all wanted. It was just better if he was gone. The most USELESS entity. Atleast thats how he saw himself

* 2 hours later *

Word spread through the hotel: Screech was missing and Seek was panicking more than ever.

Everyone except Ambush was helping search for Screech.

"WHY WON'T YOU FUCKING HELP?" Seek yelled towards the green flame.

"You know I have no sympathy for that...thing." Ambush replied

"HE IS NOT A THING!! HE IS MY SON!" Seek was angrier than ever. "YOU EITHER HELP US OR YOU'RE NOT STAYING IN THIS HOTEL ANYMORE!"

"Uhm... Seek?" Eyes tapped Seek on the shoulder. "Halt found Screech... But-" Eyes couldn't finish.

"Take me to him. NOW." Seek screamed.

Eyes showed Seek the way and they got to Glitch who was staying next to a bed with Screech in it.

"Seek-" Glitch looked at Seek who was crying.

"Oh my LSPLASH! He's -" Seek got interrupted.

"He isn't alive anymore."

"..what.." Seek was in shock.

"He hanged himself." Glitch wiped away a tear.

Seek held his child and cried.

He didn't want this. He wanted him to live.

Seek ran out the room and towards Ambush who was talking with Rush.

"Yknow you went too far.." Rush said, seeming sad.

"Oh yeah cause you were scared of a child after he bit you" Ambush heard stomping. "Whats that-" He turned around only to be jumpscared by Seek, who jumped and punched him right in the face.

____________________

Okay heres this lol

Uwu idk